MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 26 April 2018

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT.............FANTASY


Hi, and a big warm welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Also a warm welcome to anyone who just pops by to look at my work.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at 
It is the turn of the B Team and the challenge theme is Fantasy chosen by our lovely June.
The challenge runs from 26th April to Wednesday 9th of May, and close at 6PM.
No prizes as we are not sponsored, but you could be one of the top 3 chosen.
On looking at what my teamies had already chosen to do I decided to make a tissue box.



The base of the box is a snippet of white box board I make my boxes for my cards with.
I just sprayed it with a mixture of Tattered Angels mica sprays to get my colour.
The images are a download from C&C, and I printed them on photographic paper.
My Daughter  loved this so I gave it to her.

Please pop along to the challenge blog to see what my lovely team mates created, and try and enter as we love to see your wonderful work.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

18 comments:

Wendy L said...

No wonder she loved it Jenny, so gorgeous thank you, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is gorgeous it is just so pretty. I love it and I am not surprised that your daughter did too. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

Beautiful make Jenny, love the colours and images.

Aquarius said...

This is beautiful and so much nicer to look at than the normal tissue box packaging

Hazel said...

It's beautiful Jenny, a lot of work but worth it. Hazel x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

This is totally beautiful, not at all surprised your daughter loved it

Happy crafting...

June :)

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, No wonder your Daughter nabbed this tissue box, it is gorgeous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, what a stunning tissue box, the design and embellishments are gorgeous, wonderful gift for someone, Kate x

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, this is the most beautiful tissue box I've ever seen, Jenny!! I love the images and the colors!! Your design is so elegant and beautiful!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Jenny and those lovely corners appear again. Beautiful colours xx

Kathleen said...

What a gorgeous choice of colours, would never have thought of peach and black, looks stunning. Another fabulous creation Jenny.

Kath x

pam said...

Gorgeous tissue box Jenny, love the beautiful images and decoration..
know wonder your Daughter wanted this.
Hugs Pam x

Brenda in IN said...

This is just elegant! I love the image, the corners and that gorgeous ribbon. I see why your daughter loved this. I would tell people I had a cold and carry it around with me.

Mrs A. said...

You really are the queen of tissue boxes. This one is just as lovely. The colour is gorgeous. Hugs Mrs A.

Mia said...

Your tissue box is perfect, Jenny. Of course your daughter loved it. Who wouldn't? Kisses, my friend.

Patricia said...

Beautiful tissue box, love it.
Not surprised it was loved.
Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Fabulous way to posh up a tissue box.
No wonder your daughter wanted it.
Best wishes.
Ang x

scrappymo! said...

This is so pretty, JEnny. Love the fairies!