MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 24 April 2018

FAIRY CARD MADE WITH SNIPPETS


Hi, and big warm welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Also a big warm welcome to anyone who just pops in to look at my work.

I made my DT creation for the new MAWTT challenge that starts on Thursday, and had lots of snippets left over so this card I made with what was left, and it just fits the Butterfly Challenge as well.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
Now I have used Dark Salmon, a Digi Image, Dimension, Dirt as the colour of the butterflies.
Everything used was snippets except for the butterflies which were made by Wendy our team leader on the mawtt, and I think they maybe made from snippets too.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I so love reading your wonderful comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

15 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning I can't believe you managed to make this from snippets it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

I love this card, the colours are so vibrant, and the main image is ideal for the challenge

Happy crafting

June

Claire said...

What an unusual and delightful image, it's perfect and just oozes love. The colours look fab as does the inside, a great card x

meg said...

What a romantic card in beautiful colours Jenny,stunning

cuilliesocks said...

Just beautiful Jenny, lovely silhouette image and super colours, Kate x

Sarah said...

What a lovely image Jenny and the colours are fantastic together with those pretty corners xx

Lisa said...

Wow, this is stunning, Jenny!! I love, love the beautiful image!! The papers and colors are gorgeous!! Wow!! So amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KandA said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny, gorgeous stamp and I love how you did the inside xx

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful Jenny, that dark salmon is super with the black, really gorgeous card.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

This is a beautiful snippets card...perfect for the Butterfly Challenge.

Patricia said...

Another of your beautiful creations, love it.
Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jenny, love the image and colours. I always love how you decorate the inside of your cards it makes them so special :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Mrs A. said...

This is a super card and all from snippets too. Just goes to show that nothing is too small to be thrown away or wasted but best not to tell our other halves that!! Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Craftyhugs said...

Those butterflies are just beautiful! Love the image and colours of the background. Makes me just want to wish myself right there right now lol. Hope you're well Jenny? Had a bit of time so came to see your other gorgeous creations xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Terrific card set off beautifully with Wendy's butterflies.
Best wishes.
Ang x