MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 25 May 2018

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE MAY 2018



PRIVACY LAWS

Dear blog friends on my 
 right side bar at the bottom part of my blog I have links to my fave blogs I like to visit.
This lets me know easily if you have posted new projects, so I can visit.
If any of you would like me to remove their link because of the New Privacy Laws coming in on Friday the 25/5/18.
Please let me know otherwise they will be there for anyone to see that visits my blog.
Thank You. 

Hi, and big welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Also a big welcome to anyone who just visits to see my work. 

As it's the 25th of the month it's time for the
RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE
Over at Scrappymo's blog HERE 
The challenge runs from the 25th of the month to the end of the month, and as always it's anything goes as long as it's Christmas.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.

So this is what I made for this month.

    

This is an easel card I made which is 7.25" in diameter.
The image is from the Internet I just added some glue and glitter to the branches, and also some pearls for the berries.
Made a poinsettia for the middle of my flower arrangements.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
I always very much appreciate your visit, and wonderful comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/may-rudolph-days-challenge.html 
  


26 comments:

meg said...

Love your festive image Jenny, cardinals are such a rich red, beautiful layout and easel card

KandA said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love the image and your Poinsettia and holly is fabulous xx

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, another lovely Christmas Card....you must have quite a collection now ready for Christmas, can't say I'm the same !! Did start of making some at the beginning of the year, but other things get in the way LOL !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

cuilliesocks said...

Can't beat a Robin at Christmas, it's a beautiful card Jenny, Kate x

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Jenny and I love the flower arrangement. Have a good weekend x

Lisa said...

This is so stunning, Jenny!! I love the circular easel shape!! So beautiful!! The image is gorgeous!! Love the flowers and leaves, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. I am thrilled that my blog is in your blog list. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs A. said...

This is gorgeous. I love the circle easel card . So very festive looking. Hugs Mrs A.

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaart Mooi plaatje met de vogels
Groetjes Gerrie

Sarah said...

This is a beauty Jenny. Such a beautiful image and the stopper is amazing!! xx

Liz said...

Fabulous Christmas card, Jenny. Super image and the leaves and poinsettia are amazing. xx

pam said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jenny, love the image and beautiful decoration.
Hugs Pam x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is an amazing Christmas card, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

A gem of a card Jenny, love circle cards and even more so if the are an easel one too. gorgeous image and flower display.
Have a lovely weekend

Kath x

Craftyhugs said...

This card gives me such a nice warm feeling, I just love Christmas! It's a gorgeous card hun. I always love your work. Take care xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is an absolute work of art Jenny. The birds look beautiful adorned with the gem stones and then the floral display adds another beautiful touch. I’m sure that whoever receives this will give it pride of place on the mantelpiece. Have a lovely weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Aquarius said...

Lovely festive card and the diamante and flower arrangement set off the picture so well,

Michelle said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jenny - love the diamante frame - Michelle x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is super gorgeous ...Love how you made the arrangement
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Jenny, I love the image and the wonderful bling that you've added.

Sue xx

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful card and lovely fold, Jenny. I like the bird images and they have just the right amount of glimmer added!
The gems around the circular shape look so pretty.

Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

Jane Willis said...

Oh this is so beautiful! The gorgeous floral display makes it a gift as well as a card - perfect for sending to those people you are not quite sure whether or not to send a gift to!

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful christmas card, jenny! i love the birds, the added dimension of the berries and the poinsettia arrangement! creating a circle easel card to showcase it all is fabulous. thank you so much for playing along with the rudolph days challenge!
linda
rudolph days challenge DT

LesleyG said...

Wow what a fabulous card Jenny, and stunning flower arrangement. Looks so rich and lush with all the pearls. Happy RD xxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

This is a stunning Christmas card and I love the flower arrangement

I've mentioned your blog on my blog today and on my YouTube Channel, BUT, I pronounced it wrongly, I am so sorry Jenny

June x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Lovely card. Its a pity we don't get Cardinals over here as they are such striking birds.
Ang x