MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 11 May 2018

WEDDING CARD AND BOX


Hi, and a big welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Also a warm welcome to anyone who just pops in to look at my work.

Phew I managed to finish the both Wedding cards and boxes yesterday.
Here is one of them now I have to pack them up and post them to Wales. 




This is a 8" x8" size card and box I made to fit it.
The bridesmaids are wearing blush dusky pink so I tried to make the colour by using pro-markers to colour my matt and layer part. 
The lovely lace is form the Works which my sister sent me.
Flowers from WOC.

Now some of you may remember my Son and his Wife mating their dog to sell puppies to help put my Granddaughter through UNI.
Here are some photos of the first ones.



This last picture is of my Son with them oh they are so cute I couldn't part with them if they were mine.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

20 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtig kaart
Succes met het verkopen van de puppy ze zie er prachtig uit
Groetjes Gerrie

meg said...

Beautiful card and box Jenny definitely a keepsake to treasure, pups look so cute.

Christine Harrop said...

Yet another lovely wedding combination Jenny. Oh those puppies are just so cute. Such pretty faces. Hugs Christine xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card and box Jenny, something for the happy couple to treasure!
I WANT one of those sweet pups! Don't think my Matilda would cope though...she's such a big baby herself!
hugs
Chris
x

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, the pups are so sweet!! I couldn't part with them, either!! Your card and box are so stunning!! I love the colors and the design!! The details are so gorgeous!! Wow!! Love them!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lia said...

This is so romantic and also surprising because of the beautiful inside. And the puppies....ooooh!! So cute!
Lia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Such a gorgeous Wedding card and box, this couple will treasure these.
Beautiful puppies, I hope they go to loving homes.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Brenda in IN said...

The card and box are just stunning. They are truly works of art and something to treasure. BUT, those puppies - oh my gosh! They are adorable. So very cute and cuddly. I couldn't part with them either.

Sarah said...

Your wedding cards are amazing Jenny and this one in that pretty colour is a stunner!! The lace is beautiful and I love how you have edged the aperture on the front. The stars of this post though are your gorgeous Grandpups!! They are absolutely adorable. I bet they are a right handful, I remember our two running me ragged...five must be a full time job xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh those pups are gorgeous Jenny, no I wouldn't have been able to part with them either.
Your card is absolutely stunning, what a wonderful keepsake for the Bridal couple, have a good weekend, Kate x

pam said...

Stunning wedding card and box Jenny, love the colours and pretty decoration.
Gorgeous puppies.
Hugs Pam x

Kathleen said...

The card and box are absolutely fabulous, the dies are really, really lovely and love the pale pink colour. Wonderful design and so very pretty. Tip Top creations.
Well, how cute are these gorgeous puppies, what fabulous little faces.
Have a good weekend Jenny.

Kath x

Mia said...

Oh, the puppies are soooooooooo cute, Jenny!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE your pretty card, inside and outside, my friend. And the box is so beautiful! Perfect for a wedding! Kisses, my friend.

Patricia said...

Jenny, another of you amazing cards and boxes. You certainly go the extra mile for the Special Occasions. Actually you always go the extra mile for all your cards.
Jenny, those puppies are beautiful, they will sell well, they are so cute!!
Have great weekend
Patricia xx

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a lovely wedding card with so many pretty details. Love the lacy detailed edges. The puppies are so cute. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, beautiful wedding cards.......but more importantly those puppies are simply adorable!! I couldn't part with any of them either!! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

WOW Jenny, your card is stunning, a gift to treasure for the happy couple. The pretty box completes the look

Those puppies are so very cute and such a lovely colour too

Happy crafting....

June :D

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is one of the most stunning Wedding cards that I’ve ever seen. You only have to look at it to see how much love and care has gone into it. I love how you’ve used the same die cut throughout, both on the card and on the box. I wouldn’t ever want to put this one away if this was mine. If I ever decide to get married again, I’ll be sure to let you know Jenny. Wishing you a very happy and colourful week x Cute puppies too! x

scrappymo! said...

This wedding card is so gorgeous. I love every thing about it!!!

Craftyhugs said...

Stunning card and box Jenny! Just love the intricate details and your cards are always just Beautiful! Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. Sorry took a while responding we've had another death in the family. Absolutely heartbreaking. Btw thise puppies are adoreable , if I had the money is buy one but don't think my dog would allow it lol. Xx