MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 25 November 2020

LAST RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE OF 2020....DT CARDS

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

 

Well its the 25th of the month yet again and time for the last Rudolf Days Challenge of 2020 over at

SCRAPPYMO'S BLOG 

As always it's anything goes as long as it's Christmas.

You have to the end of the month to enter.

One Entry per Person.

I would like to take this oppertunity to thank Maureen for having me yet again as one of her wonderful Design Team and all the hard work involved in running this great challenge.

  It's been a great pleasure to work with some very talented DT friends also.

So here are my last 2 cards for this year.

 


These are both 8"x8" size cards.

The first one is another Napkin image from Anna Marie.

Anna Marie paper sprayed with gold mica spray.

Poinsettias and foilage are Tattered Lace Dies.

The second card is a Hunkydory Image.

I found the Carol music on the web and the paper I used was copied from the back of a package of some food which I cannot remember what, but isn't it so pretty I could not throw it away.

For my floral bouquet I rolled up some snippets of red card to make 3 cylinders and tied them together with a ribbon then added ivy leaves, berries, and some small flowers.

Finished it all off with snow paste around the deges and glitter to the image.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

 

I would like to enter the first card into the following challenges.

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/week-599-santa-elves-angels.html  

 

 

 

28 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. I can't believe it is the last challenge of the year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Aquarius said...

Two beautiful and elaborate cards, really lovely

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Oh wow Jenny I love your two cards they are stunning, so much work has gone into their making and the insides are as good as the outsides too.

Sue xx

Lynne said...

Two gorgeous card Jenny, especially the first. Those Anna Marie images are so pretty x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Both cards are just stunning Jenny. I love all the mixed media, texture and details.
Lorraine

meg said...

Two absolutely stunning cards Jenny,gorgeous images and beautiful embellishments,definitely keepsake cards

Brenda in IN said...

You have outdone yourself this time. These embrace the essence of Christmas. The angel is the sweetest card and the choir boys in their robes is just beautiful as they make their way to church. Two fabulous scenes, Jenny.

Chris said...

Two more stunning Christmas cards Jenny. Both of them are gorgeous, a great way to finish up the Rudolph Days challenges for this year.
hugs
xxx

mamapez5 said...

What beautiful cards again Jenny. I love the gold sprayed flowers on the top one. On the second one you have turned a regular set of Hunkadory images into a really special card.You are so imaginative. Kate x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wow Jenny, these cards are stunning and both of them should be framed. You're going to have some very happy recipients this year. Take care and stay safe, Sandra xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Stunning, stunning cards, and the images and embellishments on both cards are beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous creations Jenny, lovely traditional images with gorgeous embellishments, stunning.

Kath x

Liz said...

Two fabulous cards, Jenny. Lovely designs. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards Jenny

gr karin

brenda said...

Two beautiful cards Jenny and as always finished to perfection with all your attention to detail, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Kate said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Jenny. Thank you for stopping by my blog and pointing out that I had put in the wrong link for the Rudolph challenge (no idea how that happened - I hadn't been near that blog post for over a week) 🤦‍♀️!

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely cards!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

cuilliesocks said...

What beautiful cards Jenny, lovely traditional designs, and your inserts are wonderful, Kate x

Mummylade said...

Lovely Christmas creations. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week

Sarah said...

These are stunning Jenny and are just as a Christmas card should be, sparkly and gorgeous!! xx

Marjeta said...

Your card are so elegant. Love the embellishment.

Bonnie said...

Both of these are works of art, Jenny! I LOVE that sweet angel image with the fawn and all that gorgeous addition! I love the carol words with the carolers and that pretty "bouquet" on the second card!

Anonymous said...

hi Jenny, your cards are so beautiful! so many lovely details that keep me looking at every detail. I also love how you always finish your cards. I had to look up the YouTube videos you watch. I have a bit of knowledge where you are because my mother-in-law was a war bride from dartford, kent. wishing you a better 2021!

Vicky Hayes said...

You really do make special cards Jenny and both of these are magical! I love that you use recycled packaging - I do this too! Thank you for all the inspiration this year. Have a wonderful Christmas season! Vicky x

Carol L said...

The magical scenes you've created on these 2 cards are amazing! I love how you've layered everything together and the card insides are just as fabulous as the fronts! Thanks for all your GD inspiration in these Rudolph challenges. You are an amazing designer of all things Christmas! Happy Rudolph day!

lichazul said...

Absolutely beautiful cards!
Congrats 👏👏👏💐
Hugs from Chile 😊

pam said...

Two beautiful cards you created Jenny
Pam x

Greta said...

Your cards are absolute keepsakes, Jenny! Beautiful elements for these stunning cards! Happy Holidays!