MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 7 April 2021

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT..........CHALLENGE NO 129 APRIL/ ANIMALS /BIRDS

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

 

I am really late with this post as I have had troubles with my blog.

This should have been posted on the 1st of April so Apolgies to everyone.

This month over on the

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The theme is Animals/Birds.

the challenge runs to 29th of the month.

So this is my DT card for this challenge.

 


This is a 8"x8" size card.

The paper is a download from Carnation Crafts.

Oval die cuts and Geese or Ducks is a Carnation Crafts Die and Charisma download.

I kept the card quite flat for posting.

The corner are cut from a Tattered Lace Square Die.

Flowers are a Carnation Crafts Die also.

In hindsight I shoule have inked the edges of the flowers so they stand out more.

Please pop along to the Challenge blog to see the lovely DT  creations my DT friends have made.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment made by you.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.
 

 

12 comments:

meg said...

Love the sweet image they are an adorable pair,beautifully enhanced by your papers and embellishments as always Jenny

Brenda in IN said...

I love that blue paper and those ducks are so sweet. The baby has my heart.

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful card Jenny, lovely image and design, and as always you decorated the inside of your cards just as beautifully, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I am sorry that you have been having trouble with your blog. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Beautiful design with the pretty papers, lovey die cuts and embellies- the image is delightful and I love the colours.
hugs xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This cards is beautiful, the images are so cute.
Stay safe, stay well.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

A fabulous card Jenny, super image along with lovely papers, embellishments and gorgeous colours.

Kath x

MaryH said...

Beautiful Mama Duck with her baby, and as always you showcase the fab image with delicate and beautiful dies & perfect papers. You really know how to combine elements to create a WOW card. I quite like the subtlety of the flowers are they are, but I see why you think edges would stand out more if inked. However, they are gorgeous, just as they are, Miss J! TFS & Hugs

Brenda said...

OMGosh Jenny, this card is gorgeous! I love that tiny polka dot paper you used in the background, so pretty! The corners in white just stand out and look so nice, pulls the whole creation together. I love those flowers-daisies I'm assuming, and you leaves/vines. But it is the image that has my heart. How cute is that image?! So sweet as Mama duck puts her wing around her baby! It was definitely worth the wait in your posting. Hope you got all straighten out with the blog, frustrating I know when you have issues. Sending big hugs from me to you! Brenda

Aquarius said...

Sorry I missed this earlier in the week - not been too good (vertigo) so not doing much on the computer. Lovely image on this very beautiful card.

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, one of my favorite collections from C/C
Pam x

Furrbster said...

Wow this is so cute!

Hugz Tinz