MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 24 December 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

 


Thank you for all your precious time visitng my blog this past year and for all your wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Festive wishes to you and your family too Jenny. WakeyL

Aquarius said...

Take care and here's hoping for better times

Jackie T said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

cuilliesocks said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year Jenny, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A Very Happy Christmas to you, and I hope that 2022 is kind to you.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

LesleyG said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year xxx