MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 1 January 2022

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES..........CHALLENGE 138.....GIRL/LADY.

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft locing friends.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 

Lets hope it's a very Healthy one for all.

 

As it's the first of the month it's time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The challenge has been chosen by our lovely Team Leader Diane and she would like to see entries for

GIRL/LADY

The challenge runs from today till the 29th of the month.

We have changed the amount of times you can enter now to 5 times instead of 3 times.

 

Here is what I made for my DT.

 

This is a 8"x8" size card and Box I made to fit it.

The dies and paper are from Cranation Crafts.

Happy Birthday die is a Sue Wilson one.

Numbers die is a cheap die bought from Amazon.

Please pop along to the challenge blog to see the lovely creations made by my team friends.

 

Thank you so much for your precious time and wonderful comments you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

  

12 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful feminine card and box Jenny,love your papers and gorgeous embellishments,

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous card and box. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs A. said...

Another beautiful card and box Jenny. It's hard for me to blog much at the moment but I really must try and get back to entering challenges. Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year. Stay safe. hugs mrs A.

Chris said...

Happy New Year Jenny.
A beautifully designed birthday card and box- perfect for the occasion.
hugs
xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A very Happy New Year to you too.
A beautiful card, gorgeous colours, gorgeous die-cuts, a gorgeous card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Diane Louise J said...

Happy New Year Jenny... you have made a beautiful 60th keepsake, the card and box are so pretty. Have a lovely January and looking forward to seeing your next challenge creation.
Bye for now
Diane Louise xx

LesleyG said...

Happy New Year, another beautiful card xxx

Wendy L said...

All the best Jenny. Gorgeous card and box too, xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Happy New Year Jenny. Hope you have a healthier 2022. Gorgeous card and matching box. Love from Christine xx

Sarah said...

What a glorious card Jenny, so pretty and beautifully put together, as always. Wishing you and yours a Happy and Healthy 2022 xx

Furrbster said...

This is absolutely stunning!!

Hugz Tinz

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for your comment on my blog saying we both started our blogs in 2012, I needed a lot of help as well. I started making cards in 1995 and scrapbooking in 1999. My husband's name is Tony and we have been married for 52 years. We have 2 daughters and 4 grand daughters and my eldest grand daughter is having a baby on Thursday.
Have a happy year. Best wishes