MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 22 September 2022

LAVINIA STAMPED BIRTHDAY CARD

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Well this month I have done more posting than most of the year.

On Tuesday was my DIL Birthday so this is what I made her for a change from my usual cards.

 



This is a 7"x7" size card.

I created this scene with various Lavinia Stamps and a Lavinia Stencil.

The background I created with Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders which I have had for quite a few years.

I edged my design with a black permenant marker instead of using a black card to matt it.

I added my verse after I photographed it.

I also stamped the envelope but forgot to photograph it. 

All stamping was done by hand.

 

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

11 comments:

Chris said...

Stunning! A beautiful magical scene in such lovely colours. I do love these stamps, there are endless ways to use them so you never get bored.
The inside looks lovely too, I usually stamp the insides of mine too...but never think to photograph it.
hugs
xxx

meg said...

The stencilled moon adds to the magical feel of this beautiful card.Your background colours and stamps are gorgeous

Aquarius said...

A lovely magical scene, great colours

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Stunning !! I absolutely love it, the effect is magical.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Liz said...

Absolutely stunning card Jenny, the magical scene you've created it wonderful. xx

Wendy L said...

Wow Jenny, this is gorgeous. Love Lavinia stamps, xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The background stamping is amazing Jenny, what a beautiful card.
Lorraine

Brenda in IN said...

Those powders made a stunning background. I love the Lavinia fairies and this one looks so great on this card. I just sent my DIL a birthday card that I forgot to take a picture of too.

Sue said...

Absolutely stunning my lovely fairygodmother! such a magical card it's gorgeous lots of sloppies and huggles xxxx Sue xxxxxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jenny, I love your colourful background and that gorgeous little fairy. lovely stamping and design, Kate x

Furrbster said...

What a gorgeous scene,

Hugz Tinz