MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 1 October 2022

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES...DT...CHALLENGE 147........SKETCH

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

 

Well it's the start of a new month and time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The challenge this month is hosted by our Team Leader the lovely Diane-Louise and she has chosen a sketch.

 

The challnge runs from today till the 29th of Oct 2022.

This is what I went with a masculine version for a change.


 

This is a 8"x8" size card.

The images are from a Hunkydory Book of Mens images. 

I backed them onto card stock as they are a sort of paper image.

Then I  put a black permenant marker around the edges instead of matting them.

The British ILes map is also from a Hunkydory paper pad with maps on.

Type written Birthday Wishes is from a Hunkydory book of type written sentiments.

Card stock and paper used is also Hunkydory. 

 

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

13 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous masculine card Jenny,love your hiking/walking images adding the map was a perfect finishing touch

Diane Louise J said...

Morning Jenny
You've made such a lovely male themed card using the sketch... fab hiking pictures, especially love how you have added a map of the UK too.
Have a lovely month until our next challenge.
Crafty hugs, Diane Louise xx

Aquarius said...

A really good masculine card design - always handy to have a sketch to follow when ideas are in short supply

Chris said...

A fabulous selection of images for your masculine card Jenny- it's a great sketch too! As always your card is beautifully designed and crafted-inside and out!
Have a happy weekend
xxx

Brenda in IN said...

This is a fantastic male card. I like all the images you chose and they blend together so well. Great sketch to create your card.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Jenny, a very handsome card and great take on the sketch. I would love to do 8x8 cards if I could only find card stock and envelopes for that size. I've settled for doing half-sheet A9's for now. xoxo

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Great images for this lovely masculine card Jenny.
Lorraine

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I love, love, love this, the images are fabulous and they each complement each other. I love this !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue said...

Fabulous masculine card Jenny love the images and as always a great make! lots of sloppies and hugs Sue xxxxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

It's a brilliant masculine card Jenny, lovely selection of toppers and a great design. The sort of card my Hubby would like being a walker, take care, Kate x

Furrbster said...

This is a fabulous masculine card,

Hugz Tinz

Sarn said...

Brilliant masculine card. Fab sketch x

Wendy L said...

Wow Jenny this is gorgeous, pictures and papers are great, xx