MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 1 February 2023

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES..........CHALLENGE 151...........NUMBERS

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Gosh that's the 1st month flown by of 2023.

 

As it's the 1st of the month it's time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The challenge theme this month is Numbers and our team leader Diane is your host for this challenge.

The challenge runs from today till the 27th of February.

So here is what I had already made for a friend to give her Son.

 


This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.

The gold card is Tonic and the patterned card is Hunkydory.

Her instructions was that he loved Volvo Cars so I put some photos of them on the card and box.

The glitter card stock is also Tonic and cuts really well with dies.

 The Happy Birthday die is a Sue Wilson one, the Nimbers die is a Carnation Crafts die, the Letters die I bought from Amazon.

The dies used inside are a Chloes one.

 

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comments you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY. 

 
 

11 comments:

meg said...

A fantastic 30th Birthday card and box Jenny,love the colour tones and the fabulous Volvo images,a keepsake card

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous design Jenny, the papers and glitter card make for a very special card.
No worries about yesterday's comment, our challenge moved from just Promarkers to Markers quite some time ago to include a choice of colouring pens that folk use. I only have a few Copics and it felt strange using them instead of my trusty Promarkers.
Take care,
Lorraine

Aquarius said...

A great design using numbers for this masculine card I imagine it will be well received

pam said...

Fabulous card & box Jenny, love the design! great for those men!
Pam x

Carole said...

Great 30th birthday card & box Jenny, love the design & colours, ideal masculine card.
Happy crafting Carole xx

Chris said...

A brilliant masculine card and box Jenny. Beautifully designed as always, love the colours and the bold sparkly die cuts.
Hope you are well.
xx

Brenda in IN said...

Her son will love this card custom made for him. That was so nice of you to do that and it is a great card, Jenny. The presentation with the box is so cool.

cuilliesocks said...

Your card and box set is fabulous Jenny, such a perfect card for your Son, it's a great design and I love the colours. Hope your son has a fab birthday, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A fabulous card and box, your Friend will be really pleased to give this to her Son.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Brenda said...

You have shown that it is possible to use glitter card on a masculine card! I love this card, it is very masculine and fun. The papers are fabulous too and are perfect with those car photo's. Love that you were asked to personalize the card with pictures of what this person's son likes. I can imagine he was thrilled to get this! Hugs, Brenda

Paul said...

I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.