MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 19 July 2023

BIRTHDAY CARD

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

 

I do hope everyone is feeling well, but if you are not sending big hugs your way.

 

I have a Birthday card today I made for my Great Granddaughter.

 



 

This is a 8"x8" size card which as you may know is my fave size.

Papers used and images used are from a 12"x12" Stamperia pad.

I fussy cut out the cake images and added some Glossy Accents

and Stickles to the main image and the small images of the cakes..

The glitter card is Tonic.

Happy Birthday Die is a Sue Wilson one.

 

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/07/week-737.html

 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Jenny. The images of the cakes are good; they made me want cake!

Chris said...

A fabulous card for your great granddaughter, so pretty and sparkly! Love the image and papers you've chosen and the way it's personalised, perfect finish inside and out. I'm sure this will be another card to be treasured for years to come.
hugs
xxx

meg said...

A keepsake card Jenny, beautiful images and papers that remind me of enjoying an afternoon tea

Brenda in IN said...

This is so pretty and just sparkles. Now I have to go have dessert!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Jenny

gr karin

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A lovely card for your Great Granddaughter, she will love it, and she will be wanting cake after looking at all the gorgeous cakes. I love cake, I made a Victoria Sponge this afternoon and I'm half an hour away from my dessert of Cherry Pie yummmmmm.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue said...

A gorgeous card for your great Granddaughter it's so bright and sparkly! lots of sloppies and huggles xxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxx

brenda said...

A really pretty creation for your Great Granddaughter Jenny, sure she will love her special card. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week and being inspired by our mood board, the cakes are perfect.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

What a yummy card x

Dena J said...

A marvelous card full of sparkle and delicious treats. Thank you so much for joining the Allsorts challenge this week.

Sarah said...

Oh yum, yum, yum Jenny!! What a gorgeous card for your Great Grandaughter Faye, she will love it. It's always lovely to see you at Allsorts xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous and the sweetest card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Brenda said...

Oh my, this card for your great granddaughter is beautiful Jenny! I love the look of those sweet treats, making me hungry for something sweet! LOL The papers are fabulous, such beautiful colors and patterns. I bet your great granddaughter loved this card!!! Hugs, Brenda

Wendy L said...

Good enough to eat Jenny, it's a gorgeous card, xxx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jenny. Great design and I love all the sparkle. I'm sure your great granddaughter was thrilled to received it. xx