MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 26 October 2023

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE ........OCTOBER 2023 ENTRY

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Well today is the 25th of the month and time for another Rudolf Days Challenge over at

SCRAPPYMO'S BLOG 

This month is not my DT month so I can enter the challenge.

The challenge runs from today till the end of the month.

The theme is Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas.

There is a lovely prize for the winner chosen randomly.

So here is what I made a Christmas Tissue Box.

 



I make these out of snippets left over from my boxes I make for the 8"x8" cards.

Then I cover them with paper and decorate as seen.

The red glitter card stock was also snippets.

Dies used are Carnation Crafts with vingrettes.

I must say there delivery is very quick as I received them the very next day.

Red Ribbon is Tonic from one of there monthly boxes, it's actually white spotted but I used the other side, but in hindsight I should have used the spotted side as it would have looked like snow.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges.

https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.com/2023/10/october-rudolph-days.html


 

 

11 comments:

Chris said...

A fabulous festive tissue box Jenny- beautiful papers, colours and embellishments a lovely setting for the sweet robin.
xxx

meg said...

A gorgeous tartan background for your beautifully embellished box Jenny,tartan and robins are the perfect Christmas combination

Brenda in IN said...

What a fun surprise to give someone. You need little gifts like these for special people in your life that you don't really exchange big gifts with and this fits the bill perfectly. Anyone would love to receive this beautifully decorated box and we all use kleenex. Great idea, Jenny.

mamapez5 said...

This is lovely Jenny. I recognised the robin. I use quite a few Carnation Crafts images and vignettes, because they now sell a good range as digital files that I can use in my Silhouette cameo, so I don't have to risk trying to import dies. ou put so much thought into the things you make.Kate x

Sarah said...

I love your festive tissue box covers Jenny. What a gorgeous robin xx

Carol L said...

I love this tissue box cover in the plaid with all those berries, pine cones and beautiful bird. The pearls and snowflakes look so pretty too. Happy Rudolph Day to you!

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, I love this !! You always create fabulous tissue boxes, but this is gorgeous, I love all the embellishments you have used and the pearls on the top of the box are so pretty. You have taken a 'run of the mill' tissue box and have created a 'stunner' that anyone would be proud to have 'on show'.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

LesleyG said...

What a fabulous tissue box Jenny, love the traditional colours, (everyone loves a Robin), and love how you’ve used up some of your Snippets! Xxx

Liz said...

Your Christmas tissue box is amazing, Jenny. I love the festive design. xx

pam said...

Stunning box Jenny, love your amazing design
X

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning Christmas box, so beautifully decorated, with my DT hat on, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month, luv Sam x