MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 6 January 2014

TURTLES CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my talented craft
friends, and visitors.
I do hope you all had a really good weekend, and the weather where ever you live has not caused you too much of a problem.

Thank you for your time and comments made on my granddaughter's card.
Now I have a card to show you that a friend asked me to make for her grandson who loves the turtles.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.

Now the inside.



This is an A4 size card.
I decoupaged the Turtles on the front.
I made the turtles paper inside with my 3d
Decoupage 2 CD.
This card I made as a present as you can't sell
it.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

12 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This ia fabulous bright card Jenny and your friend's grandson will be over the moon! Hope you and Tony had a great Christmas and New Year. By the way, I did actually contact Spellbinders about my GC handle on New Years Day and heard back immediately they returned to their office after the break. The UK could certainly learn from their Customer Service. Love and hugs Christine xx

Rita said...

Fantastic card Jenny. This will win his hear I think. Hope you are safe from the terrible weather. Hugs Rita xxx

Sarah said...

That fabulous card takes me back Jenny...my eldest loved the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so much so he called his baby rabbit Leonardo!! Thank you so much for your kind comment today xx

Patricia said...

What a super card Jenny. I am sure the young gentleman will be over the moon with it.
Stay safe

Patricia xx

Hazel said...

One young man is going to be so pleased with his card. Hazel x

Sue said...

This is wonderful Jenny, a really fabulous design and I love the bright colours.
hugs Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Oh wow my Grandson would love this he is into them too but has just gone 5. Fabulous card, love the inside too.

Kath x

Sue said...

Oh this is gorgeous my lovely fairy godmother! what a fab card, the weather has been really bad up here but no flooding near us thankfully, lots of huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Jenny. My grandson would love this - he is turtles on the brain.

Carole Z said...

A really super card Jenny! Yikes I remember the turtles first time round :) Carole Z X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I love it !! Like Carole Z above, I remember my Daughter (48) watched the Turtles first time around too. The 3 year old will love this card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Gosh, are the turtles still going? I watched first time round lol !
There's going to be a very happy boy.
Best wishes
Ang x