MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 21 January 2014

NEW BABY SISTER

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving 
friends, and visitors.
Thank you for your comments on my last card, and the cupcakes.
I really do appreciate everyone that you make.

Now a little update on my eye operation.
There will be no op on the 23rd, as when I went 
for my preassesment  this morning, my blood 
pressure was too high. So it's been put back a 
few weeks for me to take medication to bring it
down.

Now today I have a card I made last night.
This has been made with some snippets from 
my snippets box, so Yay I can enter the Pixies
Playground Challenge. 

THIS IS THE CARD AND ENVELOPE I DECORATED.


Now the inside.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
It was a cream card blank, and I went all around
the edge of the card and envelope with a pink
Promarker.
I then distressed the card and paper with Spun
Sugar Distress Ink.
I added the bottom half of the Tattered Lace 
Pram Die cut off in 2 different shades of pink,
to the sides of the topper.
I also used the Promarker round the edge of the
topper and sentiment.

Thank you again for your time and visit.
I hope you are all having a great week.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/pixies-snippets-playground-week-108.html 

19 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh Jenny that's not good that your op has been put back. Yet again it would be to risky with the high blood pressure. So you will have to be good and let the mediation work. Another beautiful card, I love the colours and layout. Hazel xx

Rita said...

Sorry to hear your news Jenny. Hubby goes for his Preassessment next week and he is bothered with high blood pressure too. Fabulous card and your inserts are always so lovely too. Hugs Rita xxxxx

Алексровер Анна said...

A sweet wonderful creation! I wish you to be healthy and strong, I belive , everything will be all right, take care of yourself!

Sue said...

Aww my poor fairy godmother :( lots and lots of huggles, you take it easy. This card is really gorgeous and I love the embellishments on the inside its beautiful. You really make the most beautiful cards lots of sloppies kisses off Olliekins and hugglessssssssssssss from me and Paul xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Di said...

Absolutely beautiful Jenny! Gosh you do make some fabulous cards.I've been watching the calendar here as I knew the op. was due soon. Just take the pills and be a good girl - when the time is right it will be done.

Hugs, Di xx

Patricia said...

Aww!! Jenny sorry to here about the BP, better safe than sorry though. Your BP was probably up because you were in a medical situation.

Never mind on the good and positive side of things your card is absolutely beautiful.
I always think it is nice for the brother or sister to get a card. It is the one time they feel left out.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Planetsusie said...

Hi there matey - what a lovely card! I never think of putting colour around the edge of the envelope - a brilliant idea! I have been looking at your previous cards and they are all amazing. I wish my Mojo would go wherever yours goes 'cos yours comes back with some lovely ideas! LOL.

Take lots of care of yourself (I've sent you an email re the BP and op)

Big hugs to you both Sue Pxxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful Jenny. Love it
Hugs Kelly

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Jenny, what a pity about your op, but your blood pressure is an important factor to get down before it. Hopefully the medication will help this.
Love your card, beautiful images and fantastic colours, take care, hugs Kate x

Christine Harrop said...

Fabulous card Jenny. The decorated envelope is a nice touch too. Sorry to hear about your op being postponed, but better to be safe. The medication should work well and hopefully you'll soon be back on schedule! Love and hugs from Christine xx

Sue said...

Oh Jenny, I am sorry to hear that your op has been postponed. I hope the medication works soon and you don't have to wait too long.
Your card is gorgeous, so cute and beautiful colours.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, So sorry to hear of the postponement of your eye op, here's hoping you won't have to wait long before they can do it for you.
Your card is stunning, I love, love, love, the colours you have used and the paper and focal image are 'darling', I especially love the flower button, it is really pretty.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jules said...

Hi Jenny

Fabulous use of your snippets .. .. and lots of them too!!!

A beautiful card both inside and out.

Sorry about the cancellation of your eye op. I would have been nice for you to have that over and done with wouldn't it.

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Sorry about the op but better safe than sorry.
Fab cute card and envelope.
Hope that blood pressure sorts soon.
Ang x

Carole Z said...

Hi Jenny, I am so sorry that your surgery has been postponed, but hopefully not too long to wait X Your card is fabulous..so cute and I love the way you have decorated the envelope..brilliant! Hugs, Carole Z X

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, a gorgeous creation huggles Pops x x x

scrappymo! said...

So sorry to hear that your sugery was cancelled...but better to be safe with your health.

This is a lovely baby card...and I LOVE the sentiment. The inside of this card is stunning!

Irene said...

A brilliant card Jenny, I love your card especially the little towel embellishments. Sorry to hear about your postponed op. Take care.

luv
irene
xxxx

scrappymo! said...

Cutre, cute, cute! Love the decorated envelope too.