MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 18 January 2014

BLACK AND WHITE BIRTHDAY CARD AND CUPCAKES.

Hi and welcome to my blog all my very talented
craft friends and visitors.
Sorry I have been missing again for a while.
As I stated last time Mr Mojo is on walkabouts,
and I am really struggling to create at the mo.
So in between I have been catching up with lots 
I have to get done before I have my op.

Now today I have finished a card for my daughter
in laws Birthday. I really struggled with this it 
took me days rather than just hours.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.


Now the inside.


Now some cupcakes I made for my little 
granddaughter's Birthday Party.


The card is a 8"x8" size card.
I started by using my Cosmic Shimmer Pearly
Glue to make different size pearly dots, all 
around the card.
I used my Tattered Lace Chantilly Flourish Die,
to create the inner corners.
The flowers are Spellbinders Rose Creations Die,
used in a different way, and distressed with Black 
Soot Distress Ink.
The leaves are from a Cheryl lynn C184 Flower
Die, and cut out on a lovely shimmer paper.
The stamp inside is a saying from a Creative
Expressions Stamp Set.
The Birthday Stamp was a freebie from a
magazine this month, and I used Seafoam White
embossing powder.

Now the cupcakes were made with a mold I 
bought from C and C and sprayed with cake
shimmer spray.

Thank you again for visit and time.
I do hope you all have a really fab weekend.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

20 comments:

Di said...

Wow Jenny, both the cupcakes and that beautiful card are awesome. Nothing wrong with your mojo!

Hugs, Di xx

Sarah said...

Wowser jenny!! Great card, I love monochrome, it always look so elegant and those cupcakes look magnificent!! xx

Sue said...

Stunning!!! my lovely fairy godmother the card and the cakes are so gorgeous you clever thing you xxxx lots of huggles Sue and kisses from Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

very very pretty, I like the corners on the front and the inside is always important! TFS
Hugs from California
Bibiana

cuilliesocks said...

Really beautiful Jenny, love the monochrome look and the wonderful dies, hugs Kate X

Hazel said...

Yummy cupcakes and a gorgeous card too. Hazel xx

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Jenny, such a beautiful design and I love all your detailing.
The cupcakes look fabulous too.
hugs Sue xx

Kim said...

love the monochrome card and the flowers - all so elegant. and the cupcakes look fantastic!
Kim x

Алексровер Анна said...

I love this monochrome card- elegant and chic! Cakes look so tasty!!!!!

MRS DUCK said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous cupcakes. Both look yummy!
Best wishes
Ang

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Your card is beautiful and your Daughter-in-Law will love it, loving the black and white and the tattered lace bow inside is gorgeous. Your cupcakes are fabulous, loving the lacy effect on the tops.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rita said...

What a beautiful card Jenny. Like you I am struggling with a missing mojo as well. Hugs Rita xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny-Your card looks striking in black and white-beautful flowers :) The cuppycakes-well,what can I say? YUM! they look delicious :)
Have a lovely Sunday,Hugs,Nessa xxx

Patricia said...

Mmmmmmm!!!
When can I come to enjoy??
Brilliant card and delicious looking Cup Cakes.
I love them both

Patricia xx

Carole Z said...

Wow Jenny! Fabulous card and oh so yummy looking cakes! The flowers on your card are gorgeous!!! Hugs Carole Z X

Oksana said...

Beautiful card Jenny! Fantastic looking cakes, hope she enjoyed herself!x

Christine Harrop said...

I love the monochrome card you have produced Jenny. It's really lovely. I think quite a few of us are struggling with getting going after Christmas. I think we all need a swift kick up the rear end! Lol! Love and hugs Christine xx

KandA said...

That really is a fabulous card in super b+w colours and those cakes look so delicious xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous creation, hugs Pops x x x

scrappymo! said...

That cake mold and shimmer spray is beautiful. The cupcakes looks so yummy.

Your DIL's card is very pretty. It was worth all that work as it is very eyecatching!