MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 28 January 2014

FREEBIE HUNKYDORY CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
Well it's another really drab and very wet day,
here in Kent or my part of Kent.
I do hope you are experiencing better weather
where ever you may live.

Thank you again for all time and comments on
my work.
I do very much appreciate your lovely comments.

Today I have a card I made with some freebie
Hunkydory card and images, that was a freebie,
with a craft magazine.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.

Now the inside.


This is a 8"x8" size card.
As I stated this was a Hunkydory image and
paper. 
I copied the paper so I had my usual one to 
co- ordinate inside.
I decided to add part of some pink craft doilies,
to the upper part, and bottom of this card.
Now this was my idea, but I noticed on reading
the magazine the freebie came from, that one of
the designers in the magazine had also used a 
similar idea. So I am pleased that I am thinking on the lines of craft designers.
My flowers at the top and bottom are made with
the smallest Britannia Rose Die.

Thank you again for you visit.
I do hope you are ll having a wonderful week
so far.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

19 comments:

Irene said...

A brilliant card Jenny, I love the vibrant colours of the papers and the bird image is beautiful.
I love how you have colour co-ordinated the small flowers and added a gem to the centre.
luv
irene
xxxx

Rita said...

Hi Jenny. I did look at this magazine too, but decided against it. Your card is gorgeous and I do love how you finish your cards. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Sarah said...

Lovely card Jenny and what a great freebie!! We have had a glimpse of the sun here in Dorset!! Bet it won't last though!! xx

Planetsusie said...

Hello there matey! what a wonderful creation with your freebies! I love this shade of pink as well and the inside of your card is gorgeous. I have always known that you have a touch of the 'designer' in you matey! This is beautiful.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Carole Z said...

This is so pretty, both outside and in! I love the colours and your design is gorgeous, Carole Z X

Di said...

Stunning Jenny!! Inside and out are gorgeous. If it's recent I think I might have passed by that magazine in Sainsbury's yesterday - sigh :(

Hugs, Di xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Wow! So fresh and soft palette! Love the image and elegant frame! Its beautiful, Jenny!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
I think you got the same magazine as Christine. Smashing card. Some of the freebies aren't great in mags but this is a goodie.
Best wishes
Ang x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

here is sunny but cool although no rain and the whole state is under drought emergency alert!!!
the bird and the sentiment are so pretty. love always your insides
hugs bibiana

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, You have created a fabulous card here, loving the doily placements and the beautiful colours. Wowee, a designer in the making, well done Jenny.
We have had torrential rain here, I am totally fed up with it, but would much rather have it rather than snow and ice haha.
Enjoy your day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Great card Jenny love how you have used the papers.
I have them sitting in a bundle, read the Magazine but forgot about the papers.

Patricia xx

MaryH said...

Oh how pretty & your usual style of gorgeous on the interior as well. You folks in the UK get the best freebie magazine supplies! The front of the card is so lovely, with that bird oval, and I'm liking your doily motif as the border. So many wonderful things for some good eye candy on this one! TFS & Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, another gorgeous card today, lovely colours and design, the inside is just as pretty, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, such a pretty and feminine design with wonderful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Hazel said...

Jenny a very pretty card. Hazel x

Kim said...

such a lovely card and love how you've decorated the inside too
Kim x

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny
I really love the way you have made this card up, whoever is going to receive it, will always treasure it I am sure.
have a good week
Sue xx


hav

Sue said...

Hi my wonderful fairy godmother! what a stunning card inside and out!!! its gorgeous. The weather here is awful too I'm sick to death of the rain. Lots of huggles and sloppy kisses off Olliebobs Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

scrappymo! said...

Another gorgeous creation, Jenny!
Love the colours and most of all, love that it was free. lol