MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 13 January 2014

CUPCAKE BIRTHDAY

Hi and welcome to my bog all my craft loving
friends and visitors.
Sorry I have been missing for a few days again.
Just when I needed to make some cards for Birthdays this month and a commission, my Mr Mojo decided to go walkabouts.
I think he may of hopped off to Aus as he was on walkabouts. lol.
 Well I sat at my desk yesterday afternoon, and 
this is what I came up with for my youngest
granddaughter who is 6 next weekend.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.

Now the inside.



This is an 8"x8" size card.
The papers are from a book I bought with lots
of papers in it. I just copied it so I had 3 to make
the inside the same.
The toppers also came in the book, and I copied
them onto card and cut them out, and glittered
them with stickles.
I used my Martha Stewart circle punch inside,
and Spellbinders Teardrop Circles Die.
The smallest Teardrop Circle is what I used for
the flowers.
The Teardrop Circle Die was given to me by
the lovely Sue P or Planet Susie a year or so ago.

Thank you again for your visit and time.
I do hope you all had a great weekend.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny-I am sure your Granddaughter is going to love this beautiful card-cakes,bunting AND presents-what's not to love-It's a party on a card!
Have a lovely dayy,
Hugs,Nessa xxx

Sarah said...

It's a fabulous card Jenny and she is going to love it!! Those papers are perfect!! xx

Hazel said...

What 6 year old wouldn't love this card, Jenny. I have tried to reset the time on my blog but it just won't do it, maybe it would be easier if I use the big computer, but I do it all from my iPad. But thank you any way. Hope everything goes ok for next week. Hazel xx

Sue said...

Hi my lovely fairy godmother! she is going to love this card!! its gorgeous. I'm glad your DH is on the mend Paul is a lot better and we must have been coming out in sympathy because I've been awake all night with my restless legs!!! hahaha thats why I'm up so early. Paul and Olliebobs are still fast asleep don't know whose snoring the loudest LOL lots of hugglesssssssssssssssssssss Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, It's understandable that Mr Mojo went off to Australia, I would love to join him, this rain and damp is getting me down, bring on the sunshine haha.
Your card is gorgeous, your Grand-daughter will love it, like Nessa says above - it's a party on a card. Gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kim said...

gorgeous cupcake birthday card! love those papers!
Kim x

Patricia said...

Brilliant card for a 6year old all those wonderful couloirs and a fantastic design
Have a Great Day

Patricia xxx

Christine Harrop said...

She will think her party has already started when she opens this fabulous card Jenny! Great papers and toppers. Love and hugs Christine xx

Sue said...

This gorgeous Jenny, I love the pretty papers and beautiful design.
hugs Sue xx

Rita said...

Fabulous card Jenny. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a yummy card Jenny with all those cupcakes, very pretty colours and design, hugs Kate x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Wat een prachtige kaart
Groetjes Gerrie

Carole Z said...

HI Jenny, what a fabulous; vibrant happy card for a dull winters day..love your design, very pretty indeed! Carole Z X

Алексровер Анна said...

Hello, Jenny! My congratulations on coming soon your Grandaughters BDay! I am sure you are a n ideal crafty Granny:) your new card is full of happiness!

Marie-Louise said...

What a super cute card Jenny. Your Grandaughter will love it.

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful card for a young girl, lovely use of colour and so cheerful, it's stunning xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
There's going to be one happy girlie when she opens this. Gorgeous card Jenny.
Not bad for a no mojo zone lol !
Best wishes
Ang x

MaryH said...

This is just exactly the kind of card a little 6 yr old Miss will adore. So festive and so much embellishment on the front. Then I saw the interior and thought "Oh YES, this is Jenny's style once again!". So very lovely. This one will satisfy that 'doll it all up' for a 6 yr old, but then please the very feminine side as well. This one is just delightful inside & outside, and that is such pretty festive paper. Well done!! (and you say your MoJo is walk-about? I don't THINK so!). TFS

Mrs A. said...

I love how you have covered the inside as well as the front. I am trying to remember to do this too as I feel it gives a better finish. I have some of this pretty paper. Hugs Mrs A.

scrappymo! said...

I bet shw loved this beautiful creation The banners are so sweet and thatdie used for the fancy circles is gorgeous.
You inspired me to try to finish the inside of my cards this year. So far I have stuck to it with the exception of my latest card as it is multi use...I will do it once I know what I will use it for.