MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 8 January 2014

ANOTHER SNIPPETS BOX

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving 
friends and visitors.
Thank you soooooo! much for your comments
on my last card.

Yesterday I looked after my little great
granddaughter Ellie as her mum had to work 
all day. 

Today I have another box I made with my 
snippets left over from making my boxes for
the 8" cards.

CLICK TO ENLARGE.

I used some of my old peel offs on purple 
pearlised metallic card, and cut out the different
layers, and layered them up.
I also used an old peel off round the edge of the box. 

Thank you again for your visit and time.
I do hope you all manage to slot some craft into
your day.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges.
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/pixies-snippets-playground-week-106.html

22 comments:

Sarah said...

A beautiful box Jenny, just right for a February Birthday being amethyst in colour. I hardly ever use peel offs any more yet when I first began card making they were the "in" thing. You have inspired me to have a rummage through my mound of peel offs...hope they are still sticky!! xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny, a really beautiful design and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Patricia said...

Once again another beautiful creation from you Jenny.
I love this Oh! So! pretty box

Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Like Sarah says I used to use peel offs a lot and this lovely box has given me an idea to hunt them out. Great work Jenny you always produce such lovely projects.

Wilma x x x

Di said...

Beautiful Jenny - gosh you must have a lot of patience to do all that trimming - but what a stunning result!

Hugs, Di xx

Irene said...

A beautiful box Jenny, and such a brilliant way to use peel offs.
luv
irene
xxxx

Hazel said...

Beautiful Jenny, Hazel x

scrappymo! said...

This is stunning. What a great way to use your peel off and creative such a beauty!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, this is a beautiful box, gorgeous embellishments and colours, hugs Kate x

Christine Harrop said...

Such a pretty box Jenny, and a great way to use up peel offs. Love and hugs Christine xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Fabulous box. I don't think I've ever seen such ornate peel offs like the ones you use. Super!
Best wishes
Ang x

Sue said...

What a stunning box my lovely fairy godmother! hope your DH gets better soon:) Paul looks like he's been hit by a bus but he's a lot better than he was. It's raining again here tonight, hope your not affected by any of this flooding, take care and lots of hugglesssssssss Sue and sloppy kisses Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marie-Louise said...

Great box Jenny. Marvellous cutting. I am hopeless at fussy cutting.

MaryH said...

Another stunner, and what a super idea to use the peeloffs on the pearlized paper. The flower is really lovely, and using the corners & borders on the sides as you did, really made this a beautiful keepsake for someone. TFS & hope all is well in your world. In case I didn't already say this, Happy New Year, and wish you many good things in 2014. Hugs

Carole Z said...

Ooh very pretty! Love the metallics and the colour...beautiful! Carole Z X

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Jenny :)
Beautiful box-those peel offs are such a beautiful colour.Sorry i have missed commenting for so long-hopefully all is fixed now and i can catch up with all my crafty friends again-see you soon,Hugs,Nessa xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Truly lovely this little box, gorgeous colours, my faves, and what a fabulous way to use up peel-offs, although there's lots of cutting with these flowers haha, but they look gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Wow! Great work! Looks so rich and beautiful!!!!

Diane said...

Happy New Year Jenny, wow when I first saw your stunning box creations all I could say was OH OH that is so pretty. Love the die cuts and design.

Hugs Diane

Darnell said...

Jenny, this box is a gift in and of itself! What a beautiful box to display on your desk for little treasures! Well done! Hugs, Darnell

Karen Petitt said...

What a beautiful box Jenny! As many have already said it alone would make a beautiful gift. So sorry I haven't visited for a while but been a bit under the weather and now we're having problems with internet lol! Off to see what else I have missed Karen xx

Mrs A. said...

What a stunning box. Love the shimmering . It looks very classy. Hugs Mrs A.