MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 26 January 2016

BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE NO 46 I FOR INKS

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.

All went well with my DH hospital appointment yesterday.
He is making good progress, but has another hospital visit on Thursday for a heart monitor.

So on to my card, for this fortnights Butterfly Challenge a bit of late entry as it finishes in 10 hours time.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
I inked my background with DI, Peacock Feathers, Worn Lipstick, Milled Lavender, Cracked Pistachio.
I then stamped my pattern with Memento London Fog, and a Chloe stamp.
The butterfly is Penny Black stamp, and is also stamped with London Fog onto more card I coloured with DI.
I added some stickles to it, and some stamens for the antenna.
I used some coloured snippets of card for the die cuts, and the corners so I will be off to join the playground with this.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/46-butterflies-i-is-for-inks.html 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/pixies-snippets-playground-week-213.html 

14 comments:

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Sooooo pretty and lovely colours you have used.
Glad Tony's appointment went well.
Good luck in your challenge.
Ang x

Barb said...

It looks lovely Jenny. Beautiful colours! The swirls look as if they've been stitched with a glittery thread. Barbxx

Christine Harrop said...

Another lovely card Jenny. Glad Tony's appt went well. Will be thinking of you both on Thursday. Hugs Christine xxx

Sarah said...

Beautiful inkiness Jenny!! xx

cuilliesocks said...

So pleased to hear that Tony's check up went well.
Beautiful card Jenny, lovely colours and design, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

So glad you managed to flutter in at the last minute. I love the colours on your inked background and that you always finish the inside panels so perfectly. Thankyou for fluttering along. hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Jenny, Glad Hubby on the mend, xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty card Jenny.
Hope all goes well for hubby.
Lorraine

Kathleen said...

Great card, lovely colours and design.
Great news on Hubby too, good luck for Thursday also.

Kath x

MaryH said...

Jenny, so pleased that your DH is making progress. Hope things are looking up for your family & health issues. Am loving this gorgeous butterfly. Beautiful colors and love the DI shades you've used in the background. The stickles patterns on the background look like pearl embroidery. So very pretty. As always, the insides are just gorgeous too. Glad you finished in time to visit Mrs A. Good luck on the appointment too. TFS & Hugs

Di said...

So glad that Tony is progressing. And it's good to see you in the Playground, for some reason I'd stopped following you, even though I use a Google account. Just signed up to follow you again! A beautiful card Jenny!

Hugs

Di xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful inside and out Jenny - love the blue, pink and green colour combo - Michelle x

Sarn said...

Glad to hear all is going well with your DH.

Very pretty butterfly card you've made here.

I'm serving up more hooch in the Playground Tree House this evening if you want to pop by!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Erika said...

Another beautiful butterfly card Jenny, love the touch of sparkle.

Hugs Erika. x