MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 29 January 2016

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
OOO! I am so awful I forgot to welcome my newest follower last time I posted.
So thank you for joining my blog, and I do hope you find time to pop back as often as you can.
Also thank you so much to all my loyal followers, for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
I very much appreciate every one.

Right as it's Friday it's time to share an older project with ERIKA HERE.
It doesn't have to be a card, it can be anything you have posted on your blog before.
 So here is mine for this week.




This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit.
The doilies are a Martha Stewart Round Doilies punch.
The image is from the Joanna Sheen Baby Love CD which is no longer available.
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

17 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jenny, I like the image the colours and the flowers
Kevin xx

Michelle said...

A beautiful oldie card Jenny - the image is so sweet and the colours so lovely for a baby boy card. Have a great weekend - Michelle x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is just adorable Jenny x

Barb said...

What a wonderful Oldie Jenny. The punches are lovely. I've not seen them before and what a dear little image. Barbxx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Jenny! I absolutely adore that image in the center, wow. All of the wonderful blue accents and your layers upon layers of dies make this such a stunning card! hugs :)

Erika said...

Hi Jenny and thank you for joining me in sharing an oldie today. I love the mother and baby image, so cute and well layered in the perfect colour combo.
Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Jenny, it's a gorgeous image and the colour theme is beautiful, Kate x

Hazel said...

I remember this beautiful card, Jenny. Hazel X

Cara said...

A beautiful card, so delicate. I love they way you decorated inside the card too. Cara x

Sarah said...

Yep...I still love this one!! That image is just so "real", all Mums have been there, walking up and down in the hope that the little devil will finally fall asleep!! Fabulous attention to detail as always xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful image Jenny and super card.
Lorraine

Kathleen said...

Oldie but goody as they say, love the shape and the colours, fabulous flower display too.

Kath x

pam said...

A beautiful oldie Jenny, gorgeous image and card design.
Hugs pam x

karenlotty said...

A beautiful card Such an adorable image

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card is beautiful, and the image is gorgeous. You have reminded me of my Martha Stewart doily punches, I haven't used them in ages.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This card is beautiful, and the image is gorgeous. You have reminded me of my Martha Stewart doily punches, I haven't used them in ages.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Just makes you want to go "Ahhhhhh" Lovely image and fab layers and super inside too.
Best wishes.
Ang x