MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 7 January 2016

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES ...................DESIGN TEAM CARD

Hi and welcome to all my very talented craft friends, and visitors.
Thank you so much for your very warm welcome back, I have missed you all, and am glad to be back.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 
and Jessie is our host for this challenge, and she has chosen dots or spots as our theme for this fortnights challenge.
So here is my Design Team card for the challenge.
  


This is a 8"x8" size card, and box I made to fit.
The corners were cut out on my ScanNcut with the Tattered Lace USB Stick.
The handbag and shoes die is Tonic.
The bow design on the edge of the box was cut out on my ScanNcut.

Thank you for your visit, and time.
I do hope you can join us in this wonderful challenge.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

27 comments:

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card Jenny, lots of work gone into this one, xxxxx

Sarah said...

This is fab Jenny, I am partial to dots and spots!! xx

Barb said...

Hi Jenny, what a super purple dotty card. It's really girlie. To think girls wear heels like that now! Barbxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart en doosje heb je gemaakt .Mooie kleur papier heb je gebruikt.
Groetjes Gerrie

Liz said...

A super card, Jenny. So much detail. xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Happy New Year!
A fabulous card Jenny, a beautiful feminine design.
Lorraine

Craft buddy said...

I love purple so that's right up my street. Love the bling and all of your dies throughout the piece, it's a very well coordinated card! x Jessie

Erika said...

Hi Jenny and HNY to you.
I have finally got chance to catch up with everyone.
Love this card, all the die cut elements are great and just perfect for the occasion.

Hugs Erika. x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, I just totally love the cards that you do. Brilliant. Janice xx
Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Jacee said...

What a gorgeous colour, lovely design Jenny.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Judith said...

Hi Jenny - just popping in to say hello, sign up to follow you and say what a fabulous card and box - so lovely in those shades - wishing you a happy crafty 2016 hugs Judith x

Judith said...

Hi Jenny - just popping in to say hello, sign up to follow you and say what a fabulous card and box - so lovely in those shades - wishing you a happy crafty 2016 hugs Judith x

pam said...

Wonderful 50th birthday card design Jenny, gorgeous decoration inside and out, with a beautiful box to match.
Pam x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, 'Bags and Shoes', every girls dream. A fabulous card and an equally fabulous box.
Lots of love from Patricia x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, 'Bags and Shoes', every girls dream. A fabulous card and an equally fabulous box.
Lots of love from Patricia x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Fabulous fashionista card. It's your trademark that the inside looks as wonderful as outside.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Kathleen said...

Great girly card Jenny, lovely shades of purple.

KAth x

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. Love the colour. Is this for your daughter? If so then your daughter and I were both 66 babies!!!!
xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card and gift box Jenny, I like the colours
Kevin xx

MaryH said...

A perfectly done glamorous card to celebrate the big 50! Just all the things a girl needs to go out on the town for a big night. It's lovely with the jewels, colors and design. I hope things are easing just a bit, and as soon as I can get caught up, we'll have a nice 'chat'. In the meantime, big hugs...TFS

Carol said...

Happy new year Jenny. This is a gorgeous card, love the colour. Carol x

Pamellia said...

So beautiful Jenny!! Love the fabulous purple tones, and I adore the shimmery paper behind the filigree elements! So stylish and chic! hugs :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful girly card and the purple and black are wonderful - have a great weekend - Michelle x

karenlotty said...

Fab card So sorry to hear about your husband as well as your sister Take care young lady

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is really gorgeous Jenny… love the sparkly card behind those wonderful dies… it's a perfect girly card.. so elegant and classy! :-)
After few delays I'm finally in my new bed… I got a memory foam mattress… it's SO comfy…like a huge marshmallow… never want to get out of bed!! Lol
Hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue B xx

Christine Harrop said...

This is fabulous Jenny - The fact that it's purple helps ... lol! Sorry I'm rather late in commenting! It's been a long time since I was able to walk in high heels like these. I'd probably fall and break my neck now! Hugs Christine xx

Claire Grantham said...

Superb box card Jenny. I too love purple and those shoes look similar to the ones I wore in Vegas on Christmas Day LOL. Cx