MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 20 January 2016

DAUGHTER BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.
Today I have a Daughter Birthday card I made for my Daughter to give my Granddaughter on her Birthday.
Her Birthday was last Friday, if you remember I showed an Oldie I made on Friday.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
I glued the snake skin paper to some snippets card, and cut out the boots from my old boot template which has a few boots and shoes on it.
My daughter bought my Granddaughter boots for her Birthday so I went with that theme.
The sparkly flowers my eldest sister gave me when I was in Wales, and I think they are jewellery flowers.
The sentiment label was a Tonic freebie from the Create and Craft Club where you just pay the postage.
Paper is a Cuddly Buddly download.

Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/week-346-girly-and-sparkly.html 
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-160-female-birthday-1st-chall.html 

17 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful card Jenny, shoes and handbags are always a great subject for the ladies around here.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jenny, beautiful card, and what lady doesn't love shoes and handbags, Kate x

Erika said...

Another super card Jenny, love the colour combo and especially the flowers in the top left. Nice handbag too.

Hugs Erika. x

Christine Harrop said...

Just love those boots Jenny!! Another super card. Lots of love from Christine xx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, great choice of colours and some fabulous dies, couldn't wear those boots though too high hell for me these days.

Kath x

pam said...

Wonderful card Jenny, love the beautiful die cuts and pretty papers on the inside.
Pam x

Hettie said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Love the theme and the blue looks great.
Hugs
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Jenny I like the design
Kevin xx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, i am sure, your granddaughter is a very stylish , she will appreciate the card! Love the color choice and the fashion of the shoes! ))) Great Birthday card!!!!

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Jenny! I love the oft blues with the shimmery details. Those flowers look amazing, all glittery and Hollywood like! What a fashionable birthday card! hugs :)

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This card is gorgeous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This card is gorgeous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Another gorgeous card. My, your family do keep you busy crafting lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Liz said...

Another beautiful card Jenny. I love the blue colour scheme and the boots and bag are just wonderful, xx

Mrs A. said...

2 great cards for your granddaughter. Using the snakes skin paper was a brilliant idea. Hugs Mrs A.

susiestacey said...

another lovely card, thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Girly & Sparkly' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous, perfect for a girl's birthday.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Pauline
x