MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 30 January 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to my blog all my friends, and 
visitors.
Thank you so much for you visit, and comments.
I really do appreciate every one.

Well it's Friday and time to share your Oldie
for Friday with Erika HERE .
Here is mine for this week.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The image is a Mo Manning digi image, and
coloured with promarkers.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

16 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Jenny, hope things are getting better for you and Tony. Oh, wouldn't it be nice to be able to BBQ in the garden instead of all this snow!!! Great card. Hugs Christine xx

Hazel said...

Great mans card, like christine oh to be able to sit out and have a BBQ. Hazel x

aussie aNNie said...

FANTABULOUSLY MANLY love it. Exactly what we did this evening....by the pool...xxx {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Pamellia said...

Fabulous masculine card Jenny, I mean what guy doesn't like to BBQ!! hugs :)

Carole Z said...

I remember this one Jenny, what a super super guy card and love how you used the image without colour inside as well! Hugs Carole Z X

Michelle said...

A fantastic male card jenny - love how you have put an uncoloured version of the image inside the card - it's wonderful - Michelle x

Patricia said...

I remember this one Jenny and it is still a card that could be used today
Have a great weekend
Hugs

Patricia. x

Mojca said...

Waw it is gorgeous Have a lovely veekend! Hugs! Mojca

Erika said...

Hi Jenny and thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today. Love MM images and this one makes a fab mens card. A man and his BBQ can not be separated!
Have a super weekend.
Hugs, Erika. x

Sue said...

Hi my wonderful fairy godmother I'm playing catch up again! LOL love this card made me giggle..have a wonderful weekend huggles from the J household xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Jenny
Leuke mannen kaart leuk plaatje met de bbq
Groetjes Gerrie
Fijn weekend

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, brlliant card, liked it the first time around too, hugs Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, A very lovely card, and it makes me think of the sunshine, which I am eagerly waiting for.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
A typical image for many a back garden in the Summer lol!
Thanks for making me smile.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

pam said...

Wonderful card design Jenny, brilliant man card, love this image.
Pam

Jacee said...

This is such a super design Jenny, great image and I really love how you have done the inside, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design