MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 13 September 2015

SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND CHALLENGE CARD WEEK 194

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
I would like to welcome my newest follower, 
not sure who you are, but thank you for 
choosing to follow me, and I hope to see you
as often as you can manage a visit, as I know
time is precious to all of us.
Thank you also to all my followers who 
continually leave me such wonderful comments.
They do make me so happy that you like my 
style of cards.

Today I have a card for the Snippets Playground,
so I am off to join in the fun at the playground.
Last Week our monitor Sarn made us play tag.
I do hope you all enjoyed a blast from the past
tagging our fellow playmates.



This is a 6"x6" size card.
The papers are Dovecraft, and a NBUS item.
The stitched circle is a item I won on a 
comment on new items, by Memory Box.
I die cut my flowers out of snippets of card, 
and inked them with DI.
The flowers and the sentiment were stamped
with Memento Ink.

Thank you again for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/pixies-snippets-playground-week-194.html 

24 comments:

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart Jenny. Mooi papier heb je gebruikt
Groetjes Gerrie

karenlotty said...

Lovely I love how you finish the insides of your cards too Something I rarely do

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Jenny, this is gorgeous! Love the monochrome colour scheme and beautiful dies used!

Barb said...

Jenny your card is absolutely stunning. Those flowers are so pretty and I like the way you've used the doileys. Barbxx

Di said...

Wow Jenny, breathtakingly lovely card here! I totally love it - and if your papers are NBUS why not go and join in Darnell's challenge? The link is on my post for today - tons of wonderful prizes to be won too!

Hugs

Di xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely monotone card Jenny, I love the feminine touches with the doilies and flowers.
Lorraine

Bonnie said...

The black and white is so classy, Jenny! Love those flowers!

Carol L said...

I never imagined black, white, and ivory would be compatible, but you've shown me otherwise with this beautiful card! I love every detail, especially those gorgeous flowers! NJ!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jeny, love the design and the mono colours, very elegant, Kate x

pam said...

This is so pretty Jenny, love the mono colours and your pretty papers, gorgeous flowers too.
Hugs Pam x

Kathleen said...

Superb card, great papers, lovely flowers and sentiment.
Still no comments coming through on e-mail but thanks for taking the time to leave a test comment.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful monochrome card Jenny, I like the design and those flowers
Kevin xx

Jean said...

I love this monochrome card Jenny, I would never have guessed that black and white could look so pretty. The flowers are lovely as well, and i like the ribbon threading on the edge.
Jean x

LesleyG said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the weaved ribbon, and the stitched circle xxx

Erika said...

A lovely black and white number Jenny, great use of snippets.

Hugs Erika. x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I love this, your card is fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I love this, your card is fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarn said...

Another of your super cards Jenny. You are a marvellous card maker. xxx

Jacee said...

This is lovely Jenny, I do love how you have done the ribbon, it looks lovely!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
You have been a busy girlie with some fantastic cards. This one is so chic in the monochrome.
Take care and have a great week.
Ang x

Twinks Stamping said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, as always! Love the black and white, seems we both fancied this monochrome look today!!! Your cards are always so lovely xxxx you are a very talented lady x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

lovely card
sorry for my long absences, not much time to come and visit...hope you do not mind
hugs from california
bibiana

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful creation...wonderful added goodies and colours.xx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Sally H said...

Such a beautiful card, Jenny! The black and white is very classy! A great snippet make