MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 26 September 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY ONE DAY LATE

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
I know I am a day late with this, but I had another challenge that started yesterday.
So as the Rugby is on tonight I thought I would show this older card I made for a Rugby fan.
AKA my daughter's fiance, now tonight they will both be rooting for different teams.
My daughter for Wales as she was born there,
and her fiance will supporting England, and may 
the best team win. 



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The paper I made with my Decoupage 2 CD.

Thank you for taking the time to visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

10 comments:

Erika said...

A great oldie Jenny and so appropriate for this evening. I'm sure any England fan would love it.
Thanks for sharing an oldie with me this weekend.
Enjoy the match.
Hugs Erika. X

Sarah said...

A very topical card Jenny in your usual fabulous style, I am fed up with sport...anything with a ball or motor racing is all that's on tv at the moment!! Thank goodness for my work room!! xx

pam said...

Great oldie Jenny, also fed up with sport, fancy Rugby being on on a Saturday night!.
Hugs Pam x

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, thanks for sharing this card! I' d like to mark a wonderful card with buterfly and so cute card with a boy and a dog!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card! It's so fun looking at the oldies, isn't it!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful Jenny, I love the paper and the boots
Kevin xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I think this match divided a lot of homes Jenny with many people rooting for opposing teams. Love this card though, what a super make.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Super Oldie Jenny, watching the rugby just now, Scotland and America, Kate x

Barb said...

Hi Jenny, I'm a footie fan but did watch the rugby match. Your DIL will be the happy one and England now have a lot to do. A very topical card and it's a smasher. Barbxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Brilliant sporty card. Mr D would love this.....though I don't think he would agree about the best team winning hahaha!
Best wishes.
Ang x