MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 8 February 2016

ENGAGEMENT CARD FOR MY GRANDDUAGHTER

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.
I have a new follower, but I can't tell who you are.
So if you would like to let me know who you are then I can perhaps join your blog if you have one, otherwise if you haven't welcome, and I do hope you can visit as often as you can find the time.

Today I have a card I made as my Granddaughter got engaged recently.



This is a easel card I made by cutting it out with my Spellbinders Grand Circle Die, and matting it with the Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circle Die.
 The flowers are made from the Spellbinders Anemone Die.
The hearts are a Tonic Die.
Paper used is a Cuddly Buddly download.
Pearls on a string from Cuddly Buddly Crafts.
I made my hat pin from a Hobby House set.

Thank you for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

20 comments:

Pamellia said...

What a beautiful card Jenny. I love all the bright pinks against the white, so very striking and yet soft and feminine at the same time! Amazing layout, those easel cards always blow me away! Congratulations to your Granddaughter. hugs :)

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jenny, beautiful card, the circle dies are so pretty and your design and embellishments are too.
Congratulations to your Granddaughter on her engagement, Kate x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This easel card is beautiful, very striking and pretty colours and such gorgeous die-cuts. Congratulations to your Granddaughter on her Engagement.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, This easel card is beautiful, very striking and pretty colours and such gorgeous die-cuts. Congratulations to your Granddaughter on her Engagement.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Barb said...

Hi Jenny, What a super easel card. The pink looks so pretty and what lovely dies you've used. Congratulations to your Granddaughter. Barbxx

Janice said...

Afternoon Jenny, a beautiful easel card. I have most of the dies that you have used on this card, and it's nice to see them used again, as i don't use them that often, but you've inspired me to get them out and see what i can create with them. Hope you are making all the wedding invites for your granddaughter as i'm sure they would be a stunning creation too. Janice x
http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Patricia said...

Hello Jenny,
CONGRATULATIONS to your Granddaughter and her partner.
Love your beautiful card, bet they did as well.
Your design would work as a Valentine Card as well.
Patricia x

Michelle said...

This is a beautiful easel card for an engagement. Your Grandaughter will love this. The dark pink and white colour combo is gorgeous as are the intricate dies - Michelle x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! this is absolutely stunning Jenny… what a fab easel design. Love the intricate borders and awesome flowers and hearts… and what a beautiful shade of pink. I bet your Granddaughter loved this and will treasure it.
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog… I really do appreciate them!
Take Care
Big hugs, Sue B xxx

Hazel said...

Jenny, your card is gorgeous. Congratulations to your grand daughter and partner. Hazel X

Kathleen said...

Fabulous creation and a stunning flower display.

Kath x

pam said...

Congratulations to your Granddaughter Jenny, beautiful easel card, love the design and colours.
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous easel card Jenny, I like the shape and all the embellishments.
Kevin xx

MaryH said...

Such a marvelous fold design - and works great for such a pretty engagement card. Love all the lush flowers & those elegant pearls trimming this lovely card, and it's something she can save as a wonderful memory of this so special occasion. Love it! TFS & Hugs

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh wow! This is very pretty, love the shape and your added pearls and pins. A beautiful design and gorgeous die cuts too.
Lorraine

Erika said...

I agree with Lorraine Jenny this is a beautiful shaped engagement card. I got to play with that flower die when demonstrating it by Spellbinder and I loved it.
A perfect card for a perfect occasion.

Hugs Erika. x

Sarn said...

Well that's one engagement card that's going to be treasured. FABULOUS xxx

Hettie said...

Aww gorgeous card Jenny. Very pink but I am sure your grand daughter loves it. Congratulations to the happy couple.
xxx

Janice said...

Jenny I should visit your blog more often! Sorry I haven't! So many lovely makes, you love your dies don't you? Love this card, it's so pretty. Jx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
What a striking card in a gorgeous colour. Congratulations to the happy couple. Hope they've given you enough notice to do the wedding invites lol!
Ang x