MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 31 August 2016

TISSUE BOX AGAIN


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I do hope you are having a good week, and you are all feeling great.
For those not feeling so good I am sending big virtual hugs your way.

Today I have yet another tissue box I made.
This was made with more than one die cut, and I used a NBUS die for the tulips.
So I will be off to Darnells NBUS challenge with this.




The tulip die was a die I won on Mary's candy a short while ago.
The lace is from Cuddly Buddly.
I used the Sue Wilson embossing folder Art Deco Fanfare.

Thank you so much for your visit, and the wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 
 

17 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Jenny this is fabulous. Who knew having a cold could be so pleasant !! Lol.
Hugs Mrs A.

Sarah said...

Such a chic tissue box Jenny. Love the black and white theme and that lace is fantastic xx

Barb said...

This is beautiful Jenny. The tulip die works perfectly too. Barbxx

pam said...

Gorgeous tissue box Jenny, love the black & white with that beautiful lace.
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful tissue box Jenny, I like the design, Thank you for joining in with us this week at Allsorts, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I definitely have to try one of these.

brenda said...

Very pretty indeed Jenny and perfect for our theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Mummylade said...

What a beautiful box! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

Michelle said...

This is beautiful Jenny and useful too. Love the monochrome colour too - hope you have a lovely weekend - Michelle x

Sue B said...

Wowzer, this is gorgeous Jenny! the black and white contrast is really striking… and the pretty lace adds elegance - it has a wonderful vintage feel to it which I love.
Hope you are well and having a good week.
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a very decadent tissue box cover, absolutely stunning !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Erika said...

You certainly have these down to a fine art Jenny, loving the B and W combo this time.

Hugs Erika. x

Jean said...

A lovely smart looking tissue box Jenny. I like the die cut tulips, and the lace is gorgeous.
Jean x

susiestacey said...

Beautifully decorated box.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Dies' challenge this week and hope you join our new challenge starting tomorrow x Susan x

Janice said...

Gorgeous tissue box Jenny, I might have to give this a try!
Thank you for following my blog, I am now following yours :-)
I have a first birthday giveaway ending on the 13th September if you are interested in joining.
http://mycraftroommakes.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/first-year-blogoversary-giveaway.html
Now off to look around your blog.
Janice x

Darnell said...

Good heavens, Jenny, this is too gorgeous to be a tissue box holder! It should be holding the crown jewels!! Seriously, it's exquisite! You put a lot of love and care into this! Thank you so much for playing in my challenge again!! Huge hugs, Darnell

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Tres chic and very classy.
You have made tissues look elegant lol!
Good luck in your challenges.
Ang x