MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 3 December 2016

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY BUT ON SATURDAY



Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Two of my blog friends are having difficulty in commenting since blogger changed the Dashboard if any of you knows how to fix this can you please let me know and I will pass it on to them.

Time to share an Oldie for Friday with ERIKA HERE.
I know mine is on Saturday this week again, but time ran out on me yesterday I'll just have to hide his shoes next week. lol.
This is my version of a bag that Patricia of Summerhouse Crafts first 
showed on her blog.
Sadly she doesn't seem to blogging anymore  as she made some very lovely creations.



This is made out 2 A4 pieces of card.
I used the largest of the SB Grand
 Scolloped Squares.
You  can put sweets in these or very small bath products.
They would also look better with double sided pattern card.

Thank you so much for you visit.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.


11 comments:

Pamellia said...

What a beautiful gift bag Jenny. Love the summery feel to this and the scalloped edges are just darling. Patricia is so talented, I do hope she returns someday. happy weekend :)

Di said...

Oh how pretty Jenny! I used to see Patricia on my Blogland travels, a shame she's stepped back but perhaps after Christmas is over she might return?

Hugs

Di xx

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous Jenny and, No, I have'nt heard from Patricia either, xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This gift bag is gorgeous, I would love to try this, I agree that double sided papers would look great.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous creation and gorgeous papers.
Do they know to click on the Reading list.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

Super sweet bag and I like the addition of the December calendar date. Hugs Mrs A.

pam said...

Love this fabulous bag Jenny, great design and for gifts.
Like you miss Patricia posting..
Pam x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty little gift bag Jenny, sorry I haven't visited recently my time just keeps running out too.
Lorraine

Planetsusie said...

Guess who!!! Yup it's matey here - haven't been by for ages and I know I'm such a bad blogging matey! Anyway just wanted to say this little Christmas gift bag is gorgeous and I can personally see it full of either Maltesers or Ferrero Rocher - mind you, you get more of the Maltesers LOL! Sounds as if you've had some celebrating with your sister which I bet you all enjoyed. Hope you and Tony are keeping well and looking forward to Christmas. Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx (Pidgy sends his love as well)

Sarah said...

A lovely gift bag Jenny. I often think of Patricia and Hazel and wonder how they are xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Gorgeous little bag and thanks to Sue, I'm imagining it full of Maltesers lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x