MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Wednesday 16 August 2017

60th BIRTHDAY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Well I have been batch making cards for my Daughter's works as they sold out of the others, so sorry if I have not been about much.
My Daughter also asked me to make her a card for this weekend for her fiance's good friend so as it tied in with the Allsorts Challenge I have my entry this week. 



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The paper is Graphic 45.
The image is from the Internet.
Cut out the name, and the age with Gold Rainbow Mirri card.
Still have to make a box for this one.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

19 comments:

Sarah said...

Well this is the perfect card for a chap of the age of 60. Who knew there were so many beer glasses!?? I love how your messages inside are always so special xx

Christine Harrop said...

I thought a beer glass either had a handle or not. Who knew!!! Great card though which I'm sure went down a treat Jenny. Hugs Christine xx

KandA said...

Super card and perfect for a man xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this card is just brilliant the recipient is going to be thrilled to receive this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Cara said...

Fab card, who knew that many beer glasses even existed! I bet Craig loved his card though, wonder if it came with a bottle of beer as a gift?!

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Love it !! Love it !! Love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

brenda said...

Well Jenny, this looks like a perfect masculine creation as well as fitting our theme at Allsorts, my thanks for joining us again, we really do appreciate your continued support.

B x

Chris said...

Brilliant masculine card Jenny, perfect for a 'beer buff'! Great image, fab design...I know one or two that would appreciate this!
Chris
x

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the different beer glasses!! The shimmery paper is gorgeous!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ellibelle said...

What a fun birthday card and perfect for our Name or Number challenge at Allsorts. Thank you so much for joining us!

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous male card Jenny, super design, I'm sure he will love it, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Well you have hit both buttons here Jenny, a brilliant card and really love the image and the papers. Brilliant creation.
Thank you for joining our 'Name or Number' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Liz said...

Super masculine card, Jenny, great image. Lovely patterned paper and the Mirri card letters and numbers are perfect.

I've got a 70th birthday card to make so hopefully I can get it done in time for the Allsorts Challenge this week. xx

Mia said...

Beautiful male card, Jenny! I love the different glasses of beer! Kisses, my friend.

meg said...

FANTASTIC IMAGE JENNY SO MANY STYLES OF GLASSES FOR PARTICULAR TYPES OF BEER,THE POLKA DOT PAPER IS THE PERFECT COLOUR AND I LOVE THE SENTIMENT.

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Stoere mannen kaart.Volgens mijn houdt deze man wel van een biertje
Groetjes Gerrie

pam said...

Fantastic male card design Jenny! love the image.
Hugs Pam x

Unknown said...

Fab card to go with your lovely box Jenny, love the image, perfect male card :)
Hugs Kaz xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Brilliant blokey card. Bet he loved it......and a pint or two lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x