MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 1 November 2021

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES.....DT............CHALLENGE 136 .......ANYTHING BUT A CARD

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

 

Well it's the 1st on f the month again, and time for a new challenge over at 

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

The host for this challenge is the lovely CAZ and she would like to see.

 Anything but a Card.

The challenge runs to the 29th of November 2021.

I decided to make a Christmas Tissue Box.

 



I make these tissue boxes with the box card left over from making my 8"x8" boxes.

The paper used is from the Works and was only £3 for a 12"x12" size pad and it's a super weight too.

Loved the scenes I used on the tissue box.

The top of the box I sprayed with Nuvo Mica Mist in 2 different colours.

The snowflakes are wooden and also from the Works and were £1 for lots.

 

Please go over to the challenge blog and see the lovely creations made by my team friends.

 

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

 

13 comments:

Aquarius said...

What a lovely tissue box, beautiful papers and decorations. I really miss being able to visit The Works for some crafty browsing and shopping

meg said...

You used a beautiful cardstock for your tissue box Jenny,love the glittery top and snowflakes

Chris said...

So beautiful Jenny. love the peaceful wintery scenes on the sides of the box and the lid is stunning, so beautifully decorated and sparkly!
xxx

Brenda in IN said...

That is such beautiful paper and the scene on it is lovely. The snowflakes and ribbon with those blue gems dressed it up for the winter holidays. Who knew using tissues could be a wonderful experience!

cuilliesocks said...

Your tissue box is exquisite Jenny, what a beautiful winter scene surrounding it and wonderful bow and gems, Kate x

Wendy L said...

This is lovely Jenny and beautiful scenes too, xxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Such a beautiful tissue box cover, the 'scenes' are gorgeous as is the 'bling', I love it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

Stunning tissue box Jenny, what a beautiful paper pad you picked up.
Pam x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning tissue box Jenny, lovely papers and a beautifully festive and useful gift.
Lorraine

Brenda said...

Your tissue box is stunning Jenny! I love the colors and the scene paper you used. Perfect for the winter months. I haven't made one of these in a long time, but you've made me think about making one again. lol Hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

Wow, what a gorgeous Christmas tissue box Jenny, worthy of sitting on Elsa's dressing table for sure xx

Ratana said...

I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.
បាការ៉ាត់អនឡាញ_Baccarat Online

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Jenny...Your tissue box is so pretty. I hope you have a lovely month until our next challenge.
Hugs Diane Louise xx