MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 25 September 2023

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE DT CARDS FOR ....SEPTEMBER 2023

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Well another month flown by again and it's the 25th of the month and time for the 

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE

over at 

SCRAPPYMO'S BLOG 

As always it's anthing goes as long as it's Christmas.

You have to the end of the month to enter.

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON

but you may put multiple cards on one post if you wish.

There is always a prize for the winner chosen by random.

So here are my DT cards I made this month.


 



These are both 7"x7" size cards.

The lovely holly die I spotted on EBay and it was very reasonable and arrived quite quickly.

It cuts out very easily too.

The first card I matted onto silver matt card stock I had in my stash.

The second card I matted onto red mirri iridescent card stock from Tonic. 

I stamped the verses inside with my misti.

 

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comments you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

19 comments:

meg said...

Two beauties Jenny,the holly die is gorgeous and looks wonderful against both backgrounds,hope you're keeping well

Lia said...

Wow Liz, these are amazing cards and I love them both!!
Lia xx

Chris said...

This is a very beautiful design Jenny, gorgeous diecuts! Can't decide if I prefer the silver or the red, looks equally gorgeous both ways.
xxx

Sue said...

Two gorgeous cards my lovely fairy godmother I couldn't decided which one I liked because they are so beautiful! take care lots of huggles and sloppies...Sue xx

scrappymo! said...

Two stunning cards, Jenny. These die cuts are fabulous and I also love the use of the mirri card! The side sentiment and design are so lovely...as always.

I almost missed that it was Sept 25 today. I was sitting around, reading emails and enjoying my coffee at 9:30 am this morning. I suddenly noticed the date! Yikes...
A quick dash about and I got the post released!!!
I will comment on each post this month as Sue is taking a break this month. I will try to do it each night so as to stay on top of it.
Hugs,
Maureen

Di said...

What gorgeous cards Jenny - So elegant. I do love how you decorate both the inside as well as the outside. Tonic's brand of mirri card is the tops for me - have you SEEN how many shades of red they do? Deffo. my 'go to' for quality mirri card!

Hugs

Di xx

lichazul said...

Beautiful cards💐☺️ congrats
Happy day

Vicky Hayes said...

Two gorgeous cards Jenny! I love the frosty look of the first but it looks wonderful with the red too! The insides of the cards always look so polished and elegant. Vicky x

mamapez5 said...

I love that red mirri-card, and such elegant inserets too. Lovely. Kate x

LesleyG said...

Stunning cards Jenny, so elegant and beautifully crafted xxx

Liz said...

Fabulous Christmas cards Jenny, they look so different by changing the colours. xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

An elegant design for both of these festive cards.
Lorraine

Linby said...

Two beautiful cards, inside and out. Can't choose a fav but I do love how you used the pearls on the silver card.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Two gorgeous Christmas cards, the holly die looks beautiful, your two cards are gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarah said...

They are GORGEOUS Jenny. I have that die set and love mixing and matching the layers, it's a very versatile set. Hope you are keeping well xx

Carol L said...

I hope you're feeling better by now and the side effects have passed. Your cards are just elegant and beautiful with the silver and red mirror card and wonderful die cuts! Happy Rudolph Day!

cuilliesocks said...

What elegant and stylish cards Jenny, it's a beautiful die and I love the colours you've chosen, Kate x

Sue - said...

Two beautiful cards. I love how you have done the insides too.

Brenda said...

I'm behind on commenting Jenny, so I'm hear to catch up. These two Rudy cards are gorgeous! I love the mirror/foil paper and those dies you used. Make for very striking and elegant cards! Hugs, Brenda