MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 3 July 2015

OLDIE FOR FRIDAY

Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends,
and visitors.
I do hope you are enjoying this glorious weather,
but it's too hot for me I'm afraid.
I also hope the weather has improved for our
friends who live in Scotland, as I do know they
have been having not so nice weather  recently.

Well it's Friday again so soon, and where oh 
where did this week go.
So it's time to join Erika HERE with your older
creation you have posted before.
It's all for fun, but a lovely way to show some
of your older projects that newer followers
might not have seen.
So please try and join us.




This is a 6"x6" size Baby Book card, and Box
made to fit.
I made 8 of these in total over a period for my
sister who wanted them for her Granddaughters.
She also sold one to a lady in her beading class, as she liked it so much.
By the time I finished the last one I was so fed 
up with making them. lol.
The baby image, and papers are from the 
Joanna Sheen Baby Love CD which you can 
no longer buy.

Thank you for your visit, and the wonderful
comments you make.
Lots of crafty love  JENNY.

19 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. A real feast for the eyes.
Hope you are keeping well.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Wauuuuuu wat een schitterend kaartje en doosje
Fijn weekend
Groetjes Gerrie

Pamellia said...

Holy cow Jenny, this is absolutely gorgeous! I am gaga over that baby image, it's sweet and realistic, so precious! You must have had your hands full making 8 of these sets, since I know how much care and love you put into each and every one of them!! Stunning, LOVE LOVE LOVE!! :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a gorgeous project but I can see why you would feel fed up after making so many. Such a lovely keepsake for any parents to have.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Spectacular creation, gorgeous colours as well...xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Erika said...

A lovely keepsake project Jenny. A perfect little girl card and box. Love your use of dies and the cute baby images.
Thanks for sharing an oldie with me this Friday, have a super crafty weekend, hugs Erika. x

cuilliesocks said...

What a super project and a wonderful keepsake for new parents, fantastic details and embellishments, hugs Kate x

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Oh Jenny this is adorable love the baby image . My niece is having a baby in August and I may just use your idea for inspiration to make a baby box card for her . Thanks for sharing .

Sarah said...

It's lovely to see this beautiful keepsake again Jenny xx

Lidia R. said...

What a beauty!! I love every detail !!

Patricia said...

Ooooo!!! Jenny, I remember this. Loved it first time and still do. One of my all time favourite images. Fantastic design, and beautiful box. xxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous box and fabulous card.

Kath x

pam said...

This is a stunning keepsake Jenny, one of my favorite images on this card and box.
beautiful details and design.
Pam

Carol said...

This is a gorgeous oldie Jenny. Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow stunning keepsake Jenny, so beautiful!!
Kevin xx

Carol L said...

Well apparently practice has made perfect for you and these beautiful baby book cards and boxes! What a stunning and precious creation to treasure through the years!

Jo said...

Wow, love these Jenny....a real labour of love & a beautiful keepsake!
hugs Jo x

Jacee said...

Wow, Wow and Wow again!! this is fabulous Jenny, what a great project you've done here, all your detail, wonderful!!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Wow, this is fantastic. What a great gift.
Sorry I'm playing catch up with my comments.
Ang x