MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 1 December 2023

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES.... CHALLENGE 161.............WINTER ANIMALS


Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Sorry I havn't visited your bloggs, clearing up after my new windows and doors has been quite a challenge.

Also it was my theme on the MAWTT Challenge last month and my DT for the Rudolf too.

So with all the commenting, and also I have been asked to make cards for quite a few people and you know I can't say no to anyone, I just haven't had time to visit you.

I was also quite up on my own Christmas cards and had to give them to a friend who needed them so I am rushing through making more.

So I feel I have been pulled all ways like one of those rubber toys you pull and make larger.


Well that said it's the first of the month and time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

The lovely Tinz is your host for this months challenge and she would like to see 

WINTER ANIMALS

on your creations please.

The challenge runs from today till the 30th of December 2023.

Now I struggled with this theme as to what is a winter Animal, finally I thought I would just go with an Animal in a winters setting.

So here is what I came up with.

 




 

The first card is a 7"x7" size.

The second card is a A5 size.

My friend  gave me these kits of Pollyanna Pickering images that I used for my cards.

These kitts had inserts which I used on the inside of the 7" one and the A5 one was used from the inserts completely except for the sentiment.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make especially as I haven't visited you.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

 

12 comments:

meg said...

Two fabulous wintry country animal scenes Jenny,love the icy papers and your images

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fantastic cards with a frosty feel to them Jenny. The images are gorgeous and made even more wonderful by your card designs. I have had the same problem with regards to time, there never seem to be enough hours in the day to do all that I want.
Lorraine

Lia said...

Your cards are amazing! I like the bluetones from the badger card, but the other one is so nice as well!!
Lia xx

Chris said...

Both fabulous cards Jenny, lovely images and designs, beautifully crafted as always.
I have no idea where the time goes at any time of the year but it always goes even faster at this time with all the planning and shopping and trying to get organised for Christmas, there's always too much to do! I'm trying very hard not to get stressed and go with the flow, what doesn't get done is not that important in the grand scheme of things- more important to look after yourself and enjoy your family and friends.
hugs
xxx

Liz said...

Two wonderful cards, Jenny. I especially love the first one with the badger.
It’s a busy time of the year, but remember to take some time for yourself to relax. xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, You are so good to everyone, and now you have to make more for yourself, that is total unselfishness, and they will all be beautiful.
Your wintery scene cards are gorgeous, and they match the weather at present brrrrrrrr it's cold.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarah said...

These are fantastic Jenny!! Pleased to hear that your home is back as it should be after your works. Never worry about commenting when your gorgeous cards are in such demand, it's a busy time of year for us all xx

LesleyG said...

Beautiful cards as usual Jenny, and how generous of you xxx

Greta said...

Beautifully festive cards, Jenny!

Wendy L said...

Hi Jenny. They are both lovely cards and I do like Pollyana images. Thank you, xxx

pam said...

Wonderful cards Jenny, love those animals
X

Brenda in IN said...

These are adorable and so sweet. I understand about not visiting as I have had my issues lately and am so far behind. I want to wish you the happiest and merriest of Christmas wishes and hope for a wonderful next year.