MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 1 January 2024

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES...CHALLENGE 162..........NEW CRAFT ITEM

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

MAY I WISH EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR

It's the first of the month and the first day of a New Year.

Time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

The theme challenge is

 New Craft Item

 chosen by myself and I am your host for this months challenge.

You have till the 30th of January 2024 to enter.

Here is my design team card using my new shoe die and embossing folder.


 

 

This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.

My Grandson asked me to make this for his girlfriend and she love the colour of purple.

The shoe die is a Chloes one and comes with a stamp also, but I didn't use the stamp.

I cut it out with glitter fun foam which is very easy to cut.

The embossing folder I am not sure who made it as I have thrown away the packaging and it doesn't say on the folder.

Thank you for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment.

New Years resoulution to try and blog more.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

13 comments:

Aquarius said...

Beautiful card as always - great pair of shoes. Best wishes for the coming year

Wendy L said...

Hi Jenny, Happy New Year,
Love the shoe die and it is a wonderful card, thank you, xxx

Lia said...

Hi Jenny! I wish tou a very Happy new Year and all the best!
I like your card a lot!
Lia xx

Helen said...

Fab card - I'm sure she'll love it.

Happy New Year.

Helen x

Chris said...

Gorgeous feminine card, love new shoe die...those glittery shoes are so glamorous, beautiful colours and flowers an d a lovely box to store it in!
Happy New Year Jenny.
xx

meg said...

Happy New Year Jenny love these fabulous glittery shoes, as always a beautiful keepsake boxes card

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Happy New Year to you.
I love your card, a beautiful shoe die.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

LesleyG said...

What a beautiful card, and Happy New Year! Xxx

LesleyG said...

What a beautiful card, and a Happy New Year! xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful, bold design, love the glitter too.
Happy New Year!
Lorraine

Brenda in IN said...

These shoes are lovely and great for a young gal. I would love to wear those but I would have to have paramedics standing by! The sparkle is awesome. Happiest of New Years to you and your family.

Furrbster said...

Such an elegant pair of shoes! Loving the purple,

Hugz Tinz

Mrs A. said...

Now those are my kind of shoes. My DIL loves the colour purple so you might just have sorted out her next Birthday card for me! Hugs Mrs A.