MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 25 January 2024

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE ENTRY FOR LAST CHALLENGE ....jANUARY 2024

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Sadly beacause of health reasons Maureen will not be running the Rudolf Challenge any more unless someone else takes it on.

I do hope someone does as it made me make my Christmas creations all throughout the year.

So if you would like to enter the last challenge to say goodbye to her that would be nice.

SCARPPYMO'S BLOG 

She retired her design team in December last year of which I was a member since she started I think, I will be sad not to be involved anymore.

So may I take this opertunity to thank Maureen for all her hard work involved in running the challenge.

I would also like to thank fellow design team members past and present for being such good friends and all their hard work involved too.

So here is my last entry into her January Challenge.






 

This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made .

The paper was a download sorry I can't remember from where.

I used my items I bought from Amazon as the images just added bling to the Christmas Tree on the card.

All other items used from my stash.


Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

 challehttps://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.com/2024/01/jan-2024-rudolph-days-challenge.htmlnges.


 

17 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

What a stunning card and box set, I love the beautifully designed card Jenny,
What a pity your challenge bog is ending, but I suppose things change for people. The Christmas Card Club had to end too, take care, Kate x

Aquarius said...

A striking card with a lovely matching box. Shame that the challenge has come to an end but family and health have to come first and it must be quite a commitment to run these challenges hats off to all who do so.

Chris said...

A gorgeous festive card, such lovely images and beautifully designed as always. The box is equally gorgeous!
So sorry the RD challenge is closing, it has given a lot of people so much pleasure over the years and will be missed. It must have been really hard for Maureen to make that decision although it's obviously the right thing for her to do, I hope someone comes forward to take it on, it would make Maureen feel better about it.
xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Another fabulous card and box for the Rudolph Challenge, sadly the challenge has to end but health comes first and I know that all the DT will be sad that Maureen has to finish but will be praising her for all the work she has put into it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Vicky Hayes said...

This is such a truly special card Janny and I know that I would be amazed if someone presented me that card in such a beautiful box! Thanks for all your hard work and inspiration over the years. It is a shame that the challenge is ending and, like you, I really hope someone does step forward to take it on - I love being pushed to get on with my festive stash! Vicky x

Sarn said...

Fantastic Christmas card.

Happy Rudolph Day. Sorry to hear Maureen is unable to carry on. She’s done a marvellous job for so many years. Xxx

Liz said...

Super card Jenny, a really lovely design. Thank for all your inspiration as a designer on the Rudolph Days Challenge. It’s a shame this month is the last Rudolph Days Challenge Maureen will run, but she has made the right decision for her.
Liz xx

LesleyG said...

Beautiful card Jenny, and well done for supporting the team and sharing your inspiration with us.
I’m really sad, but happy for Maureen xxx

mamapez5 said...

What a lovely set Jenny. So bright and cheerful.
I too am sad that the challenge is closing but am hopeful someone else will pick up the baton. It inspired me to make cards regularly throughout the year. Kate x

Mrs A. said...

I don't think I have seen you make a christmas design box before. This is one is super colourful. Hugs Mrs A.

pam said...

Stunning card Jenny, beautiful inside and out.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Brenda in IN said...

I could take a bite out of that yummy looking gingerbread! That is a beautiful tree and a lovely box to deliver this card in.

Furrbster said...

This is absolutely amazing!!

Hugz Tinz

Sarah said...

Another wonderful card and matching box Jenny, great gingerbread images and candy cane stripes. Sad to see another challenge blog end and I hope Maureen has better days ahead xx

Carol L said...

I am feeling so sad to see the Rudolph Days blog closing shop and I'll miss your beautifully designed cards for the challenge as well. I'm always inspired by the things you and the other designers have made. This card is just stunning and with it's own matching box makes it even more special. Best wishes to you in the future with making beautiful cards.

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a wonderful card and love the matching box. Thank you for stopping by my blog, I have grand plans to blog more this year, we will see.. Have a wonderful week... Megan