MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 1 April 2024

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES CHALLENGE 165 ..... FANCY FOLDS

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

Sorry I have been missing in action but I have had quite a few health appointments to attend to in March and March is a very busy month for family cards too.

Do not worry they were just routine appointments for opticians, dentist and hospital, but were doubled up because of problems, such as fillings and of course when I go to the opticians I get referred back to the hospital again and I must say the appointment for the hospital was very quick to arrive.

 

Well it's the 1st of the month and time for a new challenge over at

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

It's the lovely Helen's turn to host this month's challenge and she would like to see Fancy Folds on your creations. 

So here is what I created.

 


 

The second picture is the opening of the card .

This is a 8"x8" size card that I adjusted the size from a Sam Callcott You Tube vidio.

The flowers around the aperture and on the front are Tattered Lace Dies and I coloured them with Alchol Markers.

Image of the birds are Hunkydory.

I made the stick pin on the front.

Thank you so much for your visit and precious time.

I really appreiate every visit and wonderful comment you make.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.


 

10 comments:

LesleyG said...

What a beautiful creation Jenny, love the colours and the gorgeous stickpin xxx

Liz said...

Wow, an amazing creation, Jenny! What a super surprise when the card is opened.
Liz xx

Christine Harrop said...

Hi Jenny, hope you've got all your appointments behind you now. I absolutely love the vibrant colour of thissuper card. Love from Christine xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and thank you for sharing this.

meg said...

A stunning card Jenny,the fold showcases the papers,toppers and embellishments perfectly

Mrs A. said...

I wasn't expecting this card to open up like it did. Super surprise element. hugs Mrs A. p.s. hope your prize arrived ok.

Sarah said...

That's a very, very fancy fold Jenny!! Such a beautiful shade of blue too and your handmade finishing touch is gorgeous. Hope you are keeping well otherwise xx

Chris said...

It's good to get all of those appointments out of the way Jenny!
Your card is stunning, I love the design with the diorama inside and those shades of blue are just so beautiful.
xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Wow Jenny, this fancy fold card is fabulous !! I absolutely love how you have created this, and completed by your fabulous stick pin, I love it.
I'm glad your appointments were not too bad and that combined with your card making must have been very time-consuming. I have a similar problem with March too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Furrbster said...

This is absolutely amazing!

Hugz Tinz