MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 31 March 2024

RUDOLPH DAYS CHALLENGE.....ENTRY MARCH 2024

 

Hi and welcome to all my very talented and craft loving friends.

I am very late with my entry into the Rudolph Days Challenge for March which can be found HERE 

I have made 6 quick cards to enter.

 


These are all 6"x6" in size and made with a Paper Boutique 8"x8" pad of paper.

The silver mirri parts were snippets left over from other cards I have made.

The Christmas lights die used is from Temu and I coloured it and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

 

Thank you for you visit and precious time.

I really appreciate every visit and wonderful comment made.

Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

RUDOLPH DAYS CHALLENGE MARCH 2024 

1 comment:

meg said...

Wonderful selection of cards Jenny