MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 3 September 2017

MONOCHROME WEDDING CARD AND BOX


Hi and welcome to all my craft loving friends, and visitors.

I do hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

My neighbour asked me to make a wedding card for her recently, and as she didn't know the colour scheme of the wedding this is what I made.
I went back to an old design I created  a few years ago as it was a bit rushed, and I wasn't given much time to think up a new design.
Every design of this is always slightly different in any rate.




This is a 8"x8" size card, and box I made to fit it.
Now this didn't photograph well as the colour looks beige looking.
It was supposed to be white pearlised card from Crafters Companion, but it was more Ivory so how they can call it white I don't know. 
I used the Sue Wilson Heart Lattice embossing folder.
The middle die with the sentiment is a cheap Chinese one.

Thank you so much for you visit and your precious time.
I really appreciate all you wonderful comments you make.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges. 

26 comments:

Aquarius said...

Beautiful card and box which is great being white on white. This is always a difficult 'colour' to photograph particularly when there is a pearl finish. Some of my Centura card is 'hint of gold' finish which looks white for real but not when photographed or scanned. I think they do 'hint of silver' as well if I remember rightly.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning for a rushed job Jenny, beautifully designed card and box, those are beautiful dies and the colour is so elegant, fabulous keepsake, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is an amazing card Jenny, particularly as you weren't given much notice xx

meg said...

Beautiful card and box Jenny, love he sheen of the cardstock, and all the wonderful dies, a keepsake for the happy couple

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! White on white is so elegant and perfect for weddings - stunning card Jenny.
Lorraine

Jean said...

A beautiful wedding card Jenny,The pearlised card and pretty die cuts make it look really classy.
Jean x

Mia said...

What a beautiful wedding card, Jenny! Love the white on white! Great details and flowers! Kisses, my friend.

Cara said...

This turned out beautifully, love all the details and the colour pallete makes it look so elegant. Great job on the box too x

KandA said...

Beautiful and very elegant card Jenny, love the white on white and all those fabulous dies xx

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous!! The white on white looks amazing!! I love the layers and the details you added!! Absolutely stunning card!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This is a beautiful Wedding card, and the recipients will be overjoyed to receive this on their Special Day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Stunning wedding card and box Jenny, annoying when you buy white and it`s more ivory..
Love the wonder design and dies you have used, on this wonderful keepsake card.
Pam x

Christine Harrop said...

Oh this is absolutely beautiful Jenny! Some lucky couple are going to be very happy to receive this creation. Totally gorgeous. Hugs Christine xx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card Jenny, love the white on white and the fabulous design.
Thank you for joining our 'New Beginings' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Liz said...

Absolutely stunning, Jenny. Both the card and box are beautifully designed and will make a lovely keepsake. xx

Darnell said...

They will be astounded by this gorgeous creation, Jenny, and they will treasure it always! You can never go wrong with a W-O-W card for a wedding!! Love and hugs, Darnell

Unknown said...

Wow Jenny this is absolutely stunning, I love white on white and you have included so much gorgeous detail and dimension, I particularly love what you have done on the inside with the die-cuts :)
Hugs Kaz xx

brenda said...

This will be a real keepsake for the happy couple to be sure Jenny, it's a sheer delight and beautifully desgned. Many thanks for joining in with our 'New Beginnings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

wow- this is amazing and such a wonderful keepsake for the couple.

karenlotty said...

Stunning card Like you It's always best to stick with a classic design you've done before and just tweak it

scrappymo! said...

This is a stunning wedding card, Jenny. I love all your detail and the inside is wonderful too.

Mummylade said...

this is an amazing project, love the details and the soft shiny look. Thank you so much for entering your creation in our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Sarn said...

Super card. Bet your neighbour was chuffed with it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, i love your monochrome design of a wedding card! It looks very delicate and interesting!

susiestacey said...

Stunning box and card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week and good luck x Susan x