MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 25 June 2017

RUDOLF DAYS CHALLENGE..............JUNE 2017


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Sorry I have been missing again I have spent a few days with family, and did some shopping as well.
 Don't get out much these days so it was a real treat to spend time with my daughter, and she enjoyed our outings also, but it did leave me so tired.

As it's the 25th of the month again it's time for the Rudolf Days Challenge over at 
As  always its' anything goes as long as it's Christmas.
Only one entry per person, and it runs from the 25th till the end of the month.
Maureen always has a lovely prize on offer to the winner.
As I am not a GD this month I have been told I can enter the challenge.
Now I made 2 cards and couldn't think which one to enter.
So I shall show both, but I'm only entering one.

  



The first card is a 6"x6" size.
The second one is an 8"x8" size.
The first I inked using DOI in Broken China, and Worn Lipstick to give it the colour.
Then I stamped and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. 
The second I printed some freebie paper from C&C club download.
Such a lovely holly paper.
The image I coloured with Derwent pencils I have had for ages.
Die cut lots of fir branches to make a wreath, and glittered them.

Thank you for you visit, and time as I know time is precious to all of us.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/june-rudolph-days-challenge.html 

34 comments:

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Two festive treats. I love the glittered branches on the 2nd.
Hope you can rest today and good luck in your challenge.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful cards, I love the way you've framed the snowglobe with the branches
Jane

meg said...

Two beautiful cards Jenny, love the cool icy shade of blue and the globe in the first and the image and sparkle in the second.

Chris said...

Both cards are beautiful Jenny, well designed and crafted. My favourite has to be the first one - fabulous clean design, love the image and the embossed fur sprigs...so lovely and tranquil in blue and white.
Chris
x

Lisa said...

They are both so gorgeous!! I love the colors and design of both!! I love the embossed sprigs on the first one!! The wreath of branches and image are fabulous on the second!! Stunning cards!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Michelle said...

So glad you had a nice time with your daughter Jenny. I love both of your cards. They are gorgeous on the inside and the outside - Michelle x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, love how you have decorated the insides so beautifully to match. I think my favourite is the first one as I love snowglobes.
Hugs, Kaz x

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Word! Jenny your cards are brilliant, love them both.
I think the Snow Globe could possibly have edge!

The sentiment was:-
It's not what we have in life ... but who we have in life that matters.
Think that's very true.
Patricia xxx

sally said...

2 great cards, the snow globe is my favourite though & im thinking I recognise the stamps (might even have them!)

Sally

Sarah said...

They are both gorgeous Jenny and I really couldn't choose a favourite. Love the embossed first on the snow globe card and the sparkly wreath is gorgeous on the second, it must have taken you an age to glitter that lot!! xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Two fabulous Christmas cards, I wouldn't know which card to pick for your Challenge, they are both fabulous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaarten
Groetjes Gerrie

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Both beautiful Jenny and I especially like the first one with that gorgeous blue colour. The white embossing really stands out, I love it! Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love them both Jenny but I am drawn to the very festive red and green creation depicting those gorgeous robins.
Lorraine

mamapez5 said...

Two lovely cards Jenny. I just love the snow globe, but the row of birds are very cute too. I love the way you make the insides of your cards so special too. I sometimes manage it for a special birthday card, but sadly not for all my Christmas ones. Kate x

cuilliesocks said...

Two gorgeous cards Jenny, beautifully designed, do you know I can't choose a favourite.
I noticed Jamie Frazer on your side bar, did you know the Outlander will be starting on channel 4more next week. I've already watched it on Amazon Prime, but I'll be watching again, it's brilliant, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Oh Jenny your cards are gorgeous I love how you decorate the insides. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Michelle said...

Hi Jenny. I have a mix of old ProMarkers and the new ones which are Windsor and Newton. The new ones are the same colours and colour names as the old ones. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Hugs x

Kathleen said...

Two stunning cards Jenny, especially love the snow globe one, a great image and love it stamped in white with all the glitter too. The holly papers are really lovely and so are the little robins.

Kath x

pam said...

Two beautiful festive cards Jenny, think the snow globe has the edge for me.
Hugs Pam x

karenlotty said...

Two lovely cards Beautifully finished as always x PS I really liked your husband's card

Liz said...

Two gorgeous cards, Jenny, impossible to pick a favourite. I love how you always decorate the insides of your cards, it makes them more special. xx

LesleyG said...

Another couple of stunners Jenny, well done xxx

Sarn said...

Two fantastic RD cards Jenny. You always finish off your cards so well on the inside. Hats off to you.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Cara said...

Well I wouldn't have been able to choose between these two cards. They are both fabulous and you are so patient decorating the insides, my mojo has gone AWOL by then!

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, sorry I haven't visited your blog recently, but busy doing up the kitchen and now on holiday until Friday. Love all your recent projects. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two stunning cards Jenny, I love the snowglobe with deer and I also love the gorgeous robins.

Sue xx

Barb said...

So glad you had a lovely time with your daughter Jenny.

Both cards are very beautiful. I love the wreath around the sentiment on the second card. Your snow globe card looks magical. Barbxx

Joan said...

Two lovely cards but the first one is my favourite, its just stunning !

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Jenny, they are both fabulous but I think my favourite is the fist one - lovely winter blues and a lovely embossed image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anonymous said...

these are both so festive and pretty! only because i'm partial to snow globes, i love the white branches on the first one. :) thank you so much for joining the rudolph days challenge!

linda, DT
rudolph days challenge

scrappymo! said...

Two gorgeous cards, Jenny. Love the embossed white branches on the first and the the beautiful snowglobe.
The second has such lovely glittered branches making up that pretty wreath!

Jean said...

Two beautiful cards Jenny, I love the white embossing on the blue card and the lovely robins in the second.
Jean x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the embossing and the colors are simply mind blowing!!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia