MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 1 June 2014

SON'S BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi and welcome to my blog all my craft loving
friends, and visitors.
May I welcome my newest follower and thank 
you for choosing to follow me.
I do hope you return often to see what I am 
creating.
When my spine finally lets me type and use my 
mouse without too much pain I will visit you if
you have a blog.
Thank you also to my regular followers who visit
me so often and leave such wonderful comments.

Today I have a Birthday card I made for my Son's
Birthday which was on Friday.


Now the inside.


This is a 8"x8" size card.
The football paper I have had for 10 years so I 
don't know the make.
I used some snippets out of my snippets box for
some of this card including the football boots,
and football which I printed a long time ago.
The football shirt is also from a pad of football
shirts bought with the paper from C and C when
they first started many moons ago.

Thank you again for your time.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY.

I would like to enter this into the following
challenges. 
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/pixies-snippets-playground-week-127.html 

13 comments:

Rita said...

Good Morning Jenny. Fantastic card for your son. I'm sure he will love it, mine certainly would. Sorry to hear your still suffering, so hopefully you'll get some relief soon. Hugs Rita xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Another corker. I bet your son loved it, I know Mr Duck would!
Wish I could wave a magic wand to take your pain away.
Take care.
Ang x

Carole Z said...

Your son must have been so thrilled with this gorgeous card...take careJenny and hoping you get some pain relief very soon, hugs Carole Z X

PharmacyMichele said...

What a great card, lots of work gone into that one.

Michele.

Sarah said...

A wonderful card Jenny, love the embossed "Son" and the papers are perfect. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Great card for a footy fan Jenny, terrific elements to it, take care, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Hi my adorable fairy godmother! what a fabulous card! lots of work gone into this as usual. Take care and look after yourself!! huggles Sue and kisses from Olliebobs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mrs A. said...

I'm sure your Son will love this card. Beautifully finished inside as always. Sorry to hear your back is still not right. Hope it eases for you soon. Hugs Mrs a.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super card, the inside is great too, I'm sure the card will be treasured.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Patricia Howarth said...

Evening Jenny, I'll bet your Son was 'over the moon' with his Birthday card, and a Happy Belated Birthday to him. Your card is gorgeous.
Take care, and huge hugs to you, Jenny.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

scrappymo! said...

Don't you even worry about visiting me back Jenny. I would rather know you are getting some rest and maybe a little time in the craft room! That bit of creating therapy will help make the pain bearable...not tied to the computer trying hard to return visits.

I know how hard it is to recover from these things and will still be there for you once that day comes. Good healing thoughts floating across the ocean to you...
Maureen

Di said...

Great card Jenny! LOVE how everything ties in so well with the football theme.

Do please read Mo's comment above again, she said so well what we all feel - we want you well again and not even thinking about blog hopping. If you get the time and feel up to it - use it for some therapeutic crafting! Mo is absolutely the first person in the world to be able to offer advice - so do take heed. We'll all still be here waiting when you get back to hopping around!

Love and hugs

Di xxx

Darnell said...

Jenny, I echo what Mo and Di have said above. Sending big (gentle) hugs! Darnell