MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 2 January 2017

HANDBAG AND BOOTS BIRTHDAY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Sorry I have been missing for so long, but I have had family staying for over Christmas, and the New Year.
 I do hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and are enjoying the start of a New Year.

I would like to welcome my newest followers, but I am not sure who you are if you have a blog please let me know so I can visit you too.

Today I have a card I made quite a while ago, and have never shown.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The handbag, boots, and flowers are from CraftsUprint.
Quite a quick and simple card to make you just print the images and cut them out.
I did decoupage the flap of the bag and the handle also to give it dimension.

Thank you so much for your visit.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.


 

17 comments:

Sarn said...

Great images . . . and another lovely 8x8 card created.

All the best to you for 2017 Jenny.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Happy New Year to you Jenny. Lovely card today. crafty hugs x

Barb said...

This is a really super card Jenny and I love the colours. I think I'd look great in those boots... hehehe Barbxx

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Jenny and I hope you had a wonderful time with your family over Christmas. Love this girly card today, great colour xx

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card Jenny. I see you have visited Post Pals. Gonna get a few ready to post this week, but which kids?????

Kathleen said...

Love the colours Jenny and while I would use the handbag I am afraid that the heels are too high for me these days.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and very best for 2017 and thanks so much for the lovely e-card.

Kath x

pam said...

Wonderful feminine card design Jenny, perfect for a young lady.
Happy New Year to you too.
Hugs Pam x

MaryH said...

Happy New Year, Sweet Jenny. I LOVE this ultra feminine and cute card, with the fancy boots. I'm sure the young lady who received it, loves purple and loved this card. She must be a young person, as they all have a love affair with this color at some time or other (and some never grow out of it either!) Of course your interior design is always just as pretty as the front of the card too, which I love. You're right, it's so quiet when the house is back to normal after company, and in our case, when we left our kids to come back to home. Still, very thankful to be back safely once more, with our own schtuff about us. Hope the year has started off happily for you. TFS & Hugs too.

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Happy New Year to you and All, and a wish that 2017 is kind to you.
This card is really lovely, every girlie loves shoes and bags.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Happy New Year! Jenny.
Lovely bold design, great for girly birthdays.
Lorraine

Chris said...

Happy New Year Jenny, hope 2017 is a good one for you!
Love the card, quite fancy a pair of those gorgeous purple boots myself...'tho I'd struggle to walk in them now!
Chris
x

Gerrie's kaarten said...


De alle beste wensen voor 2017 creatief jaar.
Wauw wat een schitterende dames kaart .Mooi kleuren heb je gebruikt.
Groetjes Gerrie

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Happy New Year to you and Tony.
What a brilliant card.Would be fabulous for a girlie chum. Great photographs too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LesleyG said...

Very Chic Jenny, Happy New Year xxx

Алексровер Анна said...

Jenny, Happy New Year! Wonderful card! Here we can see all the girls need and like- a stylish bag and the boots! Especially in purple!:)

Sue said...

Well hello there my lovely fairy godmother!!!! I'm finally sitting down and blogging lol I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! and your card is stunning. Paul is doing really well and there has been so much improvement I'm keeping everything crossed it stays that way!!!! lots of sloppies from the boys and huggles from me and Paul xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Jenny. Great design and I love the colours. xx