MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 19 January 2017

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT CARD............SWIRLS AND/ OR CURLS


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

It's the turn of the B Team over at the
and the lovely Hazel is your host for this challenge, and she would like to see Swirls and or Curls on your entries.
The challenge runs from 9 am on the Thursday the 19th of Jan to 1pm on Wednesday the 1st of February.
There are some wonderful DT creations made by by my team members so please pop over to the blog and take a look.

So here is what I came up with.




This is a 8"x8" size card and box I made to fit it.
Not quite sure what to put on a man's 40th Anniversary card so this is what I decided on.

I do hope you can join us for this wonderful challenge.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

19 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card and matching box for this wonderful occasion Jenny.
Lorraine

Barb said...

A really beautiful Ruby Wedding card Jenny with your matching box. A wonderful celebration set. Barbxx

Mrs A. said...

I love all those swirls and how you have reversed the colours on the card and the box lid. Hugs Mrs A.

Judith said...

This is lovely Jenny - i really like the colours together with square lines of it -inside and out and the lovely matching box too hugs Judith x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaart Jenny.
Groetjes gerrie

Desire Fourie said...

Jenny this is such a beautiful project.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Jenny, thank you, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Jenny, just perfect for an anniversary, Kate x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Jenny! Love the fab contrast of the red and white… the swirls are gorgeous and I love the little hearts and the ruby gems! All perfect for this very special Anniversary!
Thanks for your lovely comment. We had a very quiet Christmas, but I had a good rest, and my daughter cooked us some lovely meals, so it was just nice to be all together!
I was just scrolling down and you’ve made so many stunning creations already this year!! Love them all. And I noticed Jamie Fraser… reminds me - I really need to watch Series 2 of Outlander. I can’t get around to it but must make time!!! I loved the first series so much! :-)
Hope you had good Christmas and hope you are keeping well.
All the best for 2017 - I hope it’s a Happy and Healthy year for you.
Love Sue B xxx

pam said...

Beautiful Anniversary card and box Jenny, love these dies you have used.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Great take on the challenge and love the design and the fabulous gems and a very lovely and special verse.

Kath x

karenlotty said...

I feel terrible that ai haven't visited in such a while I'll just say life and dodgy Internet gets in the way I love your MAWTT entry and a perfect anniversary card for your husband Congratulations

Алексровер Анна said...

40 years! Wow! A wonderful and full of love set for the most loving man in the world! So warm words inside the card!

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This red and white theme is gorgeous, your card and box are, as always, gorgeous !! The recipient will adore this, and they will love the verse inside too.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Planetsusie said...

Hi there Jenny - this really is so elegant and chic - perfect for a Ruby anniversary. Love the verse inside it as well. Big hugs to you and Tony Love Sue Pxxx (and Pidgy of course). xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous card and box you have made something very special. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Harrop said...

This is beautiful Jenny and will be treasured. I don't know what is happening but I keep missing cards! Sorry about that! Hope you and Tony are well. Hugs Christine xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Perfect card for a fella and for a Ruby Anniversary.
Your cards are always spot on for the occasion.
Lovely verse too.
Best wishes.
Ang x

MaryH said...

Belated Happy Anniversary wishes for this splendid milestone. The red looks very jewel like and I love the cabochons that do look as I imagine a 'real ruby' would look. (Not that I've ever seen one this big!) The white frame against the deep rich red looks great, and I love the filigree corners and the tiny hearts tucked around. I'm certain Mr. loved it just as much! Hugs & I hope ya'll celebrated the occasion with something very special.