MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Sunday 1 October 2017

CHRISTMAS ROBIN AND OLD BOOTS


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I would like to welcome my newest follower and thank you so much for choosing to follow me.
I do hope you will find time to visit as often as you can.

I do hope you are all having a nice weekend, and the weather is being kind to you.
Here in my part of Kent it's very drab and raining, but at least it's not too cold.

I have lots of cards I need to make to say thank you, but I keep making Christmas ones instead.

Our Macmillan coffee morning took £201 so I am so glad all our efforts brought in such a wonderful amount.

So here is yet another Christmas card.



This is a 8"x8" size card.
The lovely image is a Hunkydory one.
I added some snow to the image, and some die cuts to the side of the image
which I cut out 4, and cut them so they looked like a panel die.
These 2 items I bought from

  You will find the link on my side bar if your interested, and it will help a fellow blog friend who is trying to sell lovely items at very reasonable prices, and No Postage costs if your spend £20.
As I cut out the starry nights die with Snippets of white card, and backed my image on white Snippets of card I will be joining my playground friends with this.
Just thought as my Starry Nught Die is a Nbus item I will be joining Darnell again with her wonderful NBUS challenge.

Thank you so much for your visit, and your precious time.

27 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Robins just shout Christmas cards don't they? This is another beautiful card Jennie. I'm so pleased your coffee morning was a success - makes it all worthwhile. Love and hugs Christine xx

Chris said...

Lovely image and beautiful design, the snow looks fabulous...so realistic.
Well done on your MacMillan coffee morning, a fantastic amount raised!
Enjoy your Sunday.
Chris
x

Rita said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Love the Robin image and boots. It looks so Christmassy too. Hope you're well. I am feeling much better too, thank goodness. Hugs Rita xxxxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous Christmas card I adore robins on Christmas cards they are a favourite of mine. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a beautiful Christmas image Jenny and your wonderful design and snowy details really bring it to life.
Lorraine

Jean said...

I love this beautiful robin image Jenny and the starry die cut panel looks lovely too.
Well done for your fund raising.
Jean x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Brilliant amount you collected for Macmillan. My hubby's office did quite well too, considering there are only a few of them. My two cakes I sent were snapped up and got rave reviews, so I felt good too haha.
A gorgeous Christmas card, loving the image and also the snow, gorgeous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sarah said...

What a magnificent amount you raised Jenny...well done!! Love this card, I have such a fondness for Robins and we are lucky enough to have a family in the garden all year round. They do say that when you see a Robin, someone from heaven is stopping to say hello. I like to think that our visits are from my Dad :0) xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny, love the traditional image, beautifully designed too Kate x

Sue said...

This is really gorgeous my lovely fairy godmother I love robins they have been back and forth all year in our garden and so cute with the babies too lots of huggles from the J household xxxx Sue xxxx

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a pretty Christmas card for your stash, love the little robin, my Grans favourite little bird... have a wonderful week... Megan

Michelle said...

Really beautiful card Jenny and well done on a fab Coffee Morning - Michelle x

Janice said...

Hi Jenny, well done you on the collection for MacMillan, I to had a great weekend doing my craft fairs. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Henry said...

Wow, I really like your fascinating card, Jenny!!! Perfect for a happy and sparkly Christmas:)
Henry

Darnell said...

That image is breathtaking, Jenny! It makes a superb Cc! I adore this outside and in! I'm delighted to hear your event was such a success!! Thank you so much for playing three times in my NBUS Challenge #12! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

Beautiful card as always Jenny! And the wee robins are just adorable :)

Sorry I'm a bit late commenting.

Hugs

Di xx

Pat K said...

Lovely image on this beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

Cara said...

What a wonderful amount to raise. Your card is brilliant, I do love how you pay so much attention to the inside too x

Brenda said...

What a beautiful and frosty Christmas card Jenny! I love the boots and little bird, makes for such a unique card. The border is just beautiful as well. Hugs, Brenda

Liz said...

Gorgeous scene on your Christmas card, Jenny. I love the die cut panel down the side too, so pretty. xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Delightful card and you've done wonders with the die and the snow(it's great stuff, isn't it lol?).
Thank you for the shout out too. Have you ever worked in PR? Lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

MRS DUCK said...

Ps......wonderful amount raised for MacMillan. Well done you!
Ang x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Well done Jenny on what you raised for your coffee morning, it's such a worthwhile cause. This card is gorgeous and I have to say that the image is one of the most beautiful Christmas images that I've ever seen. I just love the Robin sitting on the old boots. I would be making this one time and time again. Have a lovely weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Christine Harrop said...

Hi jenny I'm back wearing my DT hat. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland. Good luck and we'll see you again I'm sure!! Love and hugs Christine DT xx

Алексровер Анна said...

I am in love witn this picture and card! What a wonderful winter scene!

Barb said...

A beautiful card Jenny. The image is lovely and I love snowy Christmas cards. Robins and snowmen are my favourite. Barbxx

Greta said...

Love how you added the snow & the die cuts are beautiful!