MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 11 April 2017

JEWELLED AND SPARKLE BIRTHDAY CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

Well the bathroom was finished  this afternoon.
Am I glad that's all over, and now we have a lovely wet room instead.
Now starts the clean up from all the dust.
I had been doing some feather dusting as it was going along, but the fitter said the dust will settle on things for a few more days before it finally gets back to normal.

I also had a Easter coffee morning to do this morning over at the flats that are in our scheme.
That was a great success.

My card today is one I made yesterday for the Allsorts Challenge.
 Quite pleased with how this turned out.

  

This is a 8"x6" size tent card.
I used the TL Shabby Offset Rectangles Die.
Cut out the outside frame, and then sprayed it with aerosol glue and put Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Snow Glitter on it.
The I cut out the inner frame from white card and coloured it with Colour Cloud Rose Blush Ink making it darker on the bottom and lighter on the top for shading.
I added my jewels to the outside.
Coloured my ribbon with Rose Blush also.

Thank you so much for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

20 comments:

Kathleen said...

Very pretty card Jenny, some gorgeous dies and pretty colours, couldn't spot the bling thought!!!!???? he he.
Thank you for joining in our 'Bling' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jenny, lovely colours and gorgeous design.
Pleased to hear that your wet room is completed and that you're happy with it, Kate x

Rita said...

Hello Jenny. What a Wonderful card. Very glitzy and glam and the colours look very classy too. A wet room is so much easier and we have thinking about this too since having one in a hotel last year. Enjoy. Hugs Rita xxx

pam said...

Hi Jenny, pleased your wet room is finished.
Gorgeous card, love the pretty colours, I got this set of dies too, longing to have a play them.
Hugs Pam x

Chris said...

So very pretty Jenny...certainly fits the challenge theme...all that lovely sparkle!
Enjoy your lovely new wet room...the dust will soon settle!
Chris
xx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Jenny!! I love the border of gems!! It looks amazing!! The design and details are fabulous!! Glad your wet room is done!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

brenda said...

A super creation and perfect for our theme Jenny, it has such a feminine feel to it with the soft pinks and gems, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Wendy L said...

So pretty Jenny, you couldn,t get much more bling on there, thanks for playing at Allsorts too, xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, Great news that your wet room is now finished, now the cleanup begins eh !!
A lovely card with lots of bling, I love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card I love all the bling. Take care. Hugs Jackie

meg said...

Love the soft colours and the sparkle from the glitter and gems, enjoy your new wet room.

Michelle said...

Very stunning Jenny - love all the bling around the edges - Michelle x

Barb said...

A wonderful card Jenny. The die cuts are very pretty and you must have taken ages to add all those lovely gems. A lucky girl who get's that card!

Glad to hear the wet room is all done. All the works behind you now so you can enjoy! Hugs, Barbxx

Cara said...

Stunning card, my set of dies are still in the wrapper! Love the gems you accented it with. Cara x

Mrs A. said...

I like the colour and design of this very pretty card. Very much my thing. Glad your pleased with your bathroom refit. The dust does get everywhere. We are just on the last bit of ours now. The planner came yesterday to measure up for the replacement door for the built in cupboard they had yo partially dismantle in order yo take the old bath out and put the new one in and shower screen. It is only a matter of waiting for the door to be made and then an afternoons job to come out and fit it then the job is do. Phew!! Hugs Mrs A.

Brenda said...

Yay for the finished bathroom. I know you and hubby will enjoy it and it will make life easier! OMGosh Jenny, this card is stunning! I love the soft colors of your die cuts and I love that bling trim! The ribbon and "cameo" just complete this card perfectly!! Hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

Beautiful bling Jenny!! So pleased that the wet room is finished xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

You've definitely ticked the 'Bling' box here Jenny. Fabulous use of die cuts and ribbon too, it's a beautiful card. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Mummylade said...

Really lovely project! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
What a pretty card. Bet it weighs a bit with all that gorgeous bling.
Glad your bathroom is sorted but I bet you'll be finding dust in places you never knew you had lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x