MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Tuesday 25 April 2017

RUDOLF DAYS ........APRIL 2017


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

My cold is a lot better now, and I feel a little more like my old self again.
Still having some back issues, but I will not give in to it, and manged to get quite a few things done today with sitting down in between bouts of cleaning, and dusting.
Thank you for all your get well wishes and your comments you are the very best of blog friends.

Today starts another 5 days of the Rudolf Challenge.
Although I am not doing my GD this month I thought I would just remind you of the challenge.
The challenge runs from the 25th to the end of the month, and as always it's anything goes as long as it's Christmas.
So please join Scrappymo HERE 
with your entries, and remember making some cards now helps later on in the year, and there is a wonderful prize to be won too.


  
This is a 6"x6" size card.
The paper and the images are Hunkydory.
Quite a simple and quick card to make.

Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

22 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful topper Jenny I love the more traditional images at Christmas. The backing paper/card adds to the frosty feel a wonderful card. Hope you continue to feel a lot better.Meg xx

Wendy L said...

Love the traditional scene on your lovely card, xxx

Lia said...

This lovely card suits exactly to the Dutch weather, because in the north snow is falling.....Brrr!
Lia xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I am so glad that you are feeling better. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

Lovely traditional card Jenny, beautifully crafted inside and out!
Chris
x

cuilliesocks said...

Good to hear that you are feeling better Jenny, lovely traditional Christmas card, beautiful topper and design, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is a really lovely card Jenny, a great image and I love that it carries to the inside too xx

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Jenny!! I love the papers you used!! The image is so beautiful!! The inside is fabulous, too!! I'm glad you are feeling better!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is a gorgeous card Jenny and it reminds me of Christmas' as a child when there was actually enough snow to build a Snowman like the one in your scene. It's a beautiful image and I love the inside just as much as the front, your cards are always so special! Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, So glad you are feeling much better.
A lovely Christmas card, I'm loving the images.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

pam said...

Hi Jenny, glad to hear your feeling better.
Beautiful traditional Christmas card.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

One great topper and a super card, love the backing papers and as always a fabulous inside of the card.
Glad you are a tad better but wish you were totally better.

Kath x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is beautiful Jenny, such a great image and you always decorate the inside as beautifully as the front too.
Lorraine

Jean said...

A super Christmassy image, and I love the pretty snowflake backing paper as well.
Glad you are feeling better now.
Jean x

Anonymous said...

beautiful! i love the soft snowy background and the festive image and then how it carries on to the inside! thank you so much for playing along with the rudolph days challenge!

linda
DT rudolph days challenge

Cara said...

Fab card, love the decorated inside. Take care and don't overdo the housework, leave some energy for therapeutic crafting! Cara x

karenlotty said...

Very pretty I love to see traditional images on Christmas cards Take care of that back young lady

LesleyG said...

Might be quick, but beautiful, glad you feeling better, happy Rudolph and take care xxx

Sarn said...

Hope your back eases soon Jenny.
This is a lovely RD card. Great image. Xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Glad you're feeling better. I've had a rough couple of days but feeling a bit better today.
Super card. I have this set too. There's some lovely toppers in it.
Best wishes.
Ang xxc

scrappymo! said...

How did Imiss you, Jenny. Must go back and look to figure out how.

I love your card. Great kids and snowman image and pretty papers. I think I may have this kit too. They cleared them out after Xmas at 80% off for one day only and I bought a couple of every pattern they had. I picked up three or 4 of the ones i loved as I thought they would be great for making with my grandkids and perhaps my daughter too. A fun evening of crafts and coffee!

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

scrappymo! said...

Ok...went back and checked and I figured it out. You are not linked up to the challenge this month. You must have forgot to link or the linky failed...
Sorry!