MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Friday 27 October 2017

RUDOLF DAYS OCTOBER 2017


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I have had family visiting lately, and a few cards to make for orders from my Daughter's works which I will be showing shortly. 
Amongst the orders was a big order for Christmas ones which I have posted a few already.
So as it's the Rudolf Days Challenge over at SCRAPPYMO'S BLOG till the end of the month I thought I would show this one I made.

  

This is a 6"x6" size card.
The image is from The Crafters Companion CD Winter Paint Poppets.
I cut a load of different size snowflakes from dies and covered the card.
The sentiment was a freebie.

Thank you so much for your visit, and your precious time.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/october-rudolf-days-challenge.html 

23 comments:

Pamellia said...

What a pretty holiday card Jenny! I just love this non-traditional colour palette, it's so soft and frosty! The image is amazing, so vintage and sparkly... love that glittery snow you added! A wonderfully original Christmas piece my friend! sending hugs :)

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I love this !! A really pretty Christmas card, I'm loving the image and the colours.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Mia said...

How beautiful card! Pretty scene! Perfect for Christmas!!!!!!1

Jane Willis said...

This is absolutely lovely - the pink and lilac snowflakes go beautifully with the lovely image and the inside is beautiful too

Jane (Rudolph Days GDT)

Chris said...

The extremely pretty image and lovely soft colours make this a perfect card for a little girl, and of course it has to have sparkle! Lovely design with those pretty snowflakes too.
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, its a beautiful image and I love the snowflake background
Have a great weekend :)
Hugs Kaz xx

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Jenny, gorgeous snowflake background and I love sweet image, the inside of the card is fabulous too, Kate x

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is stunning!! The image is beautiful!! I love the colors and texture!! Your insides are always amazing, too!! This is so gorgeous!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

meg said...

the snowflake colours are reflected in the colours in the image so beautifully a great idea to create the background this way.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous image Jenny and I love your snowflake background too. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Liz said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Jenny. I would never have thought to use pink and lilac on a Christmas card, but it really works. xx

Kathleen said...

This is really gorgeous Jenny, love all the snowflakes in the background and a really lovely coloured background, super image too.

Kath x

pam said...

Beautiful image and gorgeous background on this wonderful card Jenny.
Pam x

Jean said...

A really pretty card Jenny, the image is lovely and the pretty snowflakes make a super background.
Jean x

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a very pretty card in non traditional colours, love all the snowflakes in the background.. have a wonderful weekend... Megan

scrappymo! said...

So pretty, Janny. I am loving that image from the Crafters Companion CD. It has a vintage, nostalgic look. Seems so long since my girls were that age. Now it is my grandchildren who look like that. How time flies...Christmases and all!!!
The inside and out are gorgeous, as always.

Cara said...

Yjust gorgeous, I love those pink and purple snowflakes, so unusual and yet they work perfectly x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW those snowflakes look so pretty and especially love how you decorated the inside of the card too
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

KandA said...

Such a pretty christmas card and the colours are gorgeous xx

Sarah said...

Hi Jenny, what a pretty card, those Paintbox Poppets have such adorable faces. The snowflakes are such a wonderful finishing touch xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the colours of the snowflakes surrounding the lovely image panel and how you carried them into the inside and finished it off. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely creation with us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Linda
Rudolph Days Challenge DT

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Love how you created that fab background with the snowflakes.
Lovely image too.
Best wishes.
Ang x