MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Monday 9 October 2017

NEW BABY GIRL CARD


Hi and welcome to all my very talented friends, and visitors.

I do hope everyone is feeling fit, and enjoying the start of yet another week, they go by so fast, and Christmas will be upon us before we know it.

I would like to welcome my newest follower, and thank you so much for pressing the follow button.
Hope to see you here as often as your time allows.

Today I have a Baby card that I made as part of the cards that were sold in my Daughter's works. 



This is a 6"x6" size card.
I had trouble with the photo of the inside of this card as when I used the Auto Contrast the colour went a totally different and slightly orangy that's why it looks a little dull.
The papers, and the baby image are from the Joanna Sheen Baby Love CD.

Thank you so much for your visit, and your super wonderful comments.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

22 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Super baby card Jennie. The elements you have added draw it all together. Lovely. Love and hugs Christine xx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful baby card. The inside is finished perfectly as always with your cards. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Awww gorgeous baby card my lovely fairy godmother! I have that cd and I always forget to use it. Lots of love and sloppies from all the J household xxxxxx huggles Sue xxxxxx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, must use my cd!.. beautiful image and wonderful layout.
Pam x

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning new baby card it is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely baby card Jenny, such a sweet image and gorgeous design, Kate x

Chris said...

So beautiful Jenny, wonderful image and design...not surprised your cards sold so well!! They are gorgeous!
Chris
x

Lisa said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Jenny!! The image is precious!! I love the baby banner and the details you added!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog yesterday I hope you are feeling a lot better now.
Your card is wonderful, what a gorgeous image and I love the die cuts especially the doily mats on the inside :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Jenny, I love it !! These baby images are always gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Janice said...

Beautiful card Jenny. Pretty as a picture !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

A perfect way to welcome a baby girl Jenny. I love the baby banner die, that's a lovely touch xx

Megan J said...

Hi Jenny, a stunning new baby card, the little one is so cute and the banner looks stunning... have a wonderful week... Megan

Cara said...

This is just beautiful and will make a perfect keepsake x

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Jenny, and sooooo cute!!! I love the pretty baby photo and the die cuts! Kisses!!!

karenlotty said...

Sorry I’ve been missing for sooo long Time just really escapes me at time and tecently I wasn’t able to comment I’d write I’d try to publish and then Poof! It disappeared I’m blaming the latest iPhone update but I think I’ve managed to sort it now

Barb said...

This is such a pretty card Jenny and I love the embellishments you have used. Barbxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Lief geboorte kaartje met een lief plaatje
Groetjes Gerrie

Michelle said...

Oh this is so beautiful Jenny - a new mum would really love this card - have a lovely weekend - Michelle x

Liz said...

A gorgeous baby card, Jenny, beautifully designed, as always. xx

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, this is absolutely darling! Love the soft pinks, so perfect for a baby card! The image is precious and I adore the little onsie and the banner across the top! Beautiful scalloped doily behind the image and the background paper is so sweet! What a perfect design for a new baby! hugs :)

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jenny
Ooooh, don't wish Christmas here any sooner lol!
Delightful baby card with a perfect inside too.
Best wishes.
Ang x