MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Thursday 21 June 2018

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES DT.............FLOWERS AS THE FOCAS POINT OF YOUR CREATION

SOLUTION TO RECEIVING COMMENTS ON EMAIL
Please see Darnell's post HERE
 
Hi and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Also a welcome to anyone just looking at my work.

I am back today with a card and box for my DT  over at
It's the B Teams turn and the lovely June is our host for this challenge, and she would like to see Flowers as the focas point of your entries please.
The challenge runs for a fortnight, and closes at 6pm on Wednesday the 4th of July.
Please pop over to the challenge to see my teamies wonderful DT work, and enter if you can.




This is a 8"x8" size card, and box I made to fit it.
The papers are printed from a MCS CD.
Decided to go with a bunch of flowers as my focal point this caused me probs as I had to make the base of the box deeper to accommodate the bunch of flowers.

On an another note I have finished my album just have to photograph it now.
Oh my word that is going to be a lot of pictures wish I could video it.

Thank you so much for your visit, and precious time, and patience with me.
Lots of crafty love.  JENNY.

21 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jenny this is a stunning card and box they are just so pretty. I love them. The flowers are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Jenny, a beautiful gift box too, thank you, xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige bloemen kaart met mooie kleuren
Groetjes Gerrie

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jenny

I've missed you but know how time consuming these albums are, I'm in the middle of one and nearly finished another!.... phew

Just love your card, so colourful and full of detail, as always, the box is gorgeous too

Happy crafting....

June :)

meg said...

Beautiful set Jenny

Chris said...

Stunning card and box set Jenny, beautiful design and gorgeous flowers.
Chris
x

Aquarius said...

A spectacular floral card and matching box - beautiful! Look forward to seeing your other project when you manage to take all the photos.

Michelle said...

Very beautiful inside and out as always Jenny - Michelle x

Brenda in IN said...

Lovely card inside and out. The boxes you make are always just stunning. Beautiful flowers and I love the flower cone with it's sweet butterfly.

Donna Ellis said...

Whoa! Gorgeously done, Jenny! I love the presentation box, and that you not only have a beautiful floral spray, but beautiful floral background paper, too! It's a fabulous creation! hugs, de

Lia said...

Jenny, what an amazing project. I like everything about it!
Lia xx

Hazel said...

Oh my word, you have been busy. Your card and box are absolutely beautiful. Hazel x

Lisa said...

Wow, what a stunning gift set, Jenny!! The card is so beautiful!! I love how you've displayed the flowers!! The papers are fabulous!! Love these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

Totally stunning box and card Jenny, the papers are gorgeous as is your floral embellishments, glorious design too, Kate x

Brenda said...

Your card and box are stunning Jenny! I love the tussie-mussie on the front of your card. The papers you used are stunning and I love those corner dies. Just a beautiful, beautiful card and box my friend! Looking forward to you album post. Hugs, Brenda

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, This card is truly gorgeous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Mia said...

A BRILLIANT project, Jenny!!!!!!!!! Adorable flowers and such a beautiful inside and outside!!!!!! Kisses, my friend.

Kathleen said...

This is really gorgeous Jenny, such pretty papers and a fabulous flower display. The inside is fab too and the box is stunning.
So glad to have you back, to be honest I was worried that you may not return.

Kath x

MaryH said...

Hi Jenny. Happy to see the link to Darnell's instructions here, and I think (HOPE) that her 'fix' is working for me. I am getting some notifications properly, others coming in I am hoping were before I tried her suggestions. (and I'd done the same thing before, and it didn't work...but think it might be now...so dunno why). This is a beautiful set, as always. The floral DP is lovely, and paired with your gorgeous flowers, just awesome. Sorry to have been MIA, but the blogger problem, new computer, new software, working out bugs, and living life, just kept me from visitng. Hope you & Mr are doing ok, and ready to enjoy a nice weekend. TFS & Hugs

Sarah said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jenny, the papers are so pretty and are a perfect background for that delightful bouquet. Looking forward to seeing your album. Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Liz said...

This is so pretty, Jenny, it has a lovely vintage feel. I love the patterned paper. xx