MY TALENTED FOLLOWERS

Jenny Lawrence

My photo
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to cardsarus blog spot My name is Jenny Lawrence and I live in Kent. My dear and wonderful husband Tony passed away in March 2019 We had been married for 36 years. I also lost my first Husband to the big C when I was quite young. I have 3 children and 3 stepchildren. 12 Grandchildren and 5 Great Granddaughters and 3 Great Grandsons. I have been card making for about 25 years. I have made things all my life as my Mum and Grand Mother taught me lots of hobbies. I have made my own clothes, knitted garments, hand embroidered items of clothing, and crocheted items too. I love to bake my own cakes as well.

Saturday 23 June 2018

GRAPHIC 45 LADIES DIARY MEMORY ALBUM FOR MY DAUGHTER'S 50TH BIRTHDAY


Solution to receiving comment emails please check my post below to find out how to solve this.

Hi, and welcome to all my very talented, and craft loving friends.

Also welcome to anyone who just pops by to look at my work.

Now you may want to make a cuppa to drink while looking at this as there are about 30 pictures. 
Sorry there was so much interactive  pages to photograph.
Here goes.

  Front Cover

 Spine of the Album

 Back Cover

 The Ribbon closing it.

 Front inside cover sorry about the clip holding it open it just wouldn't stay open to photograph.

 Front of 1st page I made it a waterfall with pictures of my Daughter when she was young.

 Back of 1st page.

 Front of 2nd page.

 Pull out picture mount on page 2.

 Back of page 2.

 This opens up to reveal the next part.


 Pictures slot inside.

 My Daughter and her fiance.

 Front of 3rd page.

 Back of 3rd page which pulls out like this.

 with pictures on both sides.


 The other side of the pull out page.

 Front of page 4 picture of my Granddaughter when she was a child and another side slot for a picture.


 Back of page 4.
The picture to the left is my Granddaughter, and her family.
The picture in the pocket to the right is me my Dad and my 2 sisters celebrating my Dad's 90th Birthday.
I am the one in the white blouse.
Sadly my Dad passed away 3 years later.

 Front of page 5 which opens up like the next photo.


 There is also a picture mount slotted in between the page.

 Back of page 5 which has picture mounts slotted into the page as shown in the next picture.

 This is it opened.

Excuse my thumb in the picture it was the only way to take the picture.

 This is it opening up.

 Last picture of back cover with a folder of Great Grand Parents.

This was a blank Heartfelt Creations Album in Kraft colour.
One thing I soon learnt as this was my first such album actually after I did the first page.
Reinforce your pages as they bend with all the flip outs and such.

Phew this was a marathon to make, and show.
Hope you like it.

Thank you as always for your visit, and time.
Lots of crafty love. JENNY. 

23 comments:

Aquarius said...

Wow, Wow! This is absolutely beautiful and and as you said a mammoth task but lovely for your daughter to keep. The papers, lace and pearls are just right and all the pockets and flaps add such interest and variety.

meg said...

Wow, stunning keepsake for your daughter Jenny wonderful photographs of the five generations (hope I counted correctly) the papers, embellishments and your layouts are fantastic

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Jenny this is absolutely amazing it is a true labour of love. It must have taken so long to make. I bet your daughter loved it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brenda in IN said...

What a fantastic gift to your daughter, one she will look at over and over. Pictures of her as a child, wedding and her daughter. I love the idea of making this and including yourselves but also great grandparents. It is truly a lovely work of art as well as a keepsake. It is unique and I love the papers, pearls and lace. Beautiful job.

Chris said...

Oh my goodness Jenny this is AMAZING! What a fabulous memory album, I'm sure your daughter will treasure it forever, not just for it's beauty and the memories, but also for all the love and care you've put into creating it.
Have a lovely weekend
Chris
x

Michelle said...

This is incredible Jenny. I can tell a lot of thought and love went into making this. Your daughter will treasure this forever. I love the waterfall of pictures at the beginning. Clever idea. I can imaging it was a marathon to make this but so worth it. Have a great weekend - Michelle x

cuilliesocks said...

OMG Jenny how fabulous this is and what a wonderful keepsake for your daughter. You've put an amazing amount of work into this, all the papers images, embellishments and photos, a work of art to be treasured, well done you, love it, Kate x

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, this is a work of art!! Wow!! Your daughter will treasure this always, Jenny!! All of the details and the elements are gorgeous!! The cover is so stunning!! Every page is spectacular!! Truly, absolutely amazing!! I'm in awe!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Claire said...

Oh goodness me, its simply stunning and I think there might be a few tears shed over this. Its such a beautiful keepsake full of wonderful memories and you can tell it sure is made with a 'Mother's Love' binding it all together x

Liz said...

OMGosh, Jenny, what an amazing creation! I'm sure it will be treasured forever by your daughter. So many memories included and so obviously made with love. xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Jenny, Wow Wow and triple Wow !!!!! Your Daughter will absolutely love this album !! You have created an amazing album here, and A Ladies Diary is my favourite G45 collection. Truly stunning, Jenny, and it has been worth all the time you have taken to complete it, stunning !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Kathleen said...

Like it, hell fire, you'd have to be a blind man on a galloping horse not to like this stunner. NO wonder you were gone so long. I bet she cried when she saw it or will when she sees it.
Absolutely fabulous, you must be so proud of it.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

Wow, wow, wow Jenny. A real piece of work, so gorgeous. I love it and a great treasure, xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! This certainly is a fabulous album Jenny, well done on creating this for your first time. I can see so much time and work has gone into the design and beautiful pages with their interactive elements, it's gorgeous.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

Words fail me Jenny...This is absolutely magnificent!! I bet your daughter was blown away by it. I can feel the love that went in to making it...every page is so detailed and different. I have never seen anything quite like it and will remember it for a long time!! You are such an amazingly talented papercrafter xx

Brenda said...

What an amazing album Jenny! My jaw is on the floor at how beautiful and beautifully done this album is. I can imagine your daughter was thrilled with it. So many lovely photo's of family as well. I can imagine this was a labor of love for you and it turned out amazing! I would have loved to seen it in person. lol Hugs, Brenda

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Goodness Jenny, this is fabulous, stunningly beautiful. What a keepsake for your daughter. There is so much thought and love put into making this masterpiece

Happy crafting....

June x

Craftyhugs said...

My mouth is just wide open just saying wow wow Wow!! This is amazing Jenny!! Stunning details, so intricate , beautiful and so much beautiful memories for your family! You've done an awesome job! Your daughter must of been so pleased hun with this beautiful piece! I just love it! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blpg. Hope you're ok ? Xx

Mrs A. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jenny. Such painstaking details on each and every page. I take my hat off to you( which is a very large floppy brimmed one as sat in the garden under the one dappled spot of shade before it gets too hot). Gorgeous colours and each turn of the page brings a fresh delight to look at. Love it yo bits and what a keepsake for your daughter this will be. Thankyou for taking the time toshow this beautiful creation to us.
Hugs Mrs A.

pam said...

Oh wow Jenny this is absolutely amazing it is a true labour of love, what a stunning keepsake, love these gorgeous papers and decoration.
Pam x

Darnell said...

Honestly, my sweet friend Jenny, I am at a loss for words big enough to describe how impressed and in awe I am of all the detail work you put into this spectacular family heirloom! The love shines through every page and photo, as does your clean execution and design! And what a job that was to take photos of it and edit them all for the post! You rock!! Thank you so much for sharing!! Huge hugs, Darnell

Алексровер Анна said...

Dear Jenny! Wow
Ooo
I have no words
Wow
I have some words
you have done a very large and time-consuming work, I feel that you have invested in it a lot of skill, as well as soul and heart. in each family there should be a similar album, it must be carefully stored and transmitted from generation to generation. now you also have one

Andrea J said...

I am totally and utterly in awe of this wonderful project. I am sure your daughter will treasure it always.